Many of you availed Jio Summer Surprise offer to get Free internet and Free Calling for 84 Days and so your 84 Days may have completed. Now many of you don’t know how to Check expiry date of Jio Summer Surprise offer. so in this post we will provide steps how you can Check expiry date of Jio Summer Surprise offer. Recently Reliance Jio also introduced JioFiber Preview Offer to get 300GB Data for 90 days with 100mbps Speed.
Reliance Jio ‘Summer Surprise’ offer will come to an end this month for most users, and if you were on this offer, then you’ll have to get a recharge done to continue with the data benefits. For those who don’t remember, Reliance Jio ‘Summer Surprise’ offer was launched in April.
Check expiry date of Jio Summer Surprise offer
Reliance Jio’s Summer Surprise Offer will end in July, and the expiry date will depend on when you got the Rs 303 recharge done along with your Prime membership. Suppose for a SIM that was recharged in April, the expiry date shows as July 20. So if you got your Rs 303 recharge done earlier, your expiry date might just be around the corner.
1. just go to the MyJio Suite of Apps
2. Open My Jio app.
3. Sign in with your mobile number, and you’ll see whichever offer you’re currently on reflected in the Dashboard.
4. On the menu tab, just go to My Plans, and you’ll see the current recharge reflected.
5. Whatever amount you got recharged under ‘Summer Surprise offer’ will be reflected here, along with any other vouchers you might have used.
6. The offer expiry date is also mentioned in this tab, below details of your charge.
Also Check: Jio Redmi offer to Get 30 GB JIO 4G Data Free
How to check plan details online:
1) Open the jio.com website, and click on Sign in on the right hand side top.
2) You can log in to your account using your password or a OTP, which you will get on your Jio number.
3) After you log in, you can see your Jio balance on top.
4) Just below the “Summary” heading, you can see the number of days your existing plan – Summer Surprise or Dhan Dhana Dhan – is valid for.
5) After you check the validity of your existing plan, you can recharge your number to extend using Jio services, which is available under My Plans option. If you click on the recharge option, then it will show you the recharge options available for you.
By checking your plan details, you can keep yourself updated about the validity of your Jio plans and recharge your number at the appropriate time and will not miss out on the benefits of Jio offers.
If your expiry date has arrived, be prepared to get a recharge done. This can be done via the Jio app itself. if you got the recharge done in April, you should check if the 84 day limit is over or close to the end. Once again, the method of checking expiry date is the same. The 84-day free ride is a one time offer only from Jio.