What Is Last Date Of Jio Summer Surprise Offer?
Jio Summer Offer Validity – After the extended validity, your last date of validity will extend by 28 days. So for example, your previous last of 19 July 2017 will now be 16 August 2017. Every jio user has not same validity last date, so it depends on the date of Jio Summer surprise recharge date. From here you can see Reliance Jio Rs 500 4G Phone Leaked Images.
This extended validity has confirmed for all Prime members. Here’s How to Check expiry date of Jio Summer Surprise offer.
How To Check The Validity Of Jio Sim?
1) Download / Update The Myjio App From Playstore
2) Open The App & Click On Login With SIM – You Can Also Use The Sign If You Already MyJio Member
3) Now On Dashboard Yo Can See Balance = Rs.0.00 Means You Are only Avail The Jio Summer Surprise Offer Or Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer & You Have Not Done Any Recharge For Top Up For Additiona Data Or International Roaming Data.
4) Now Just Click On Menu
5) There You Will See “My Plan” Option – Just Select That
6) There You can see Your Current “Summer Surprise Plan” With Remaining Data + SMS For The Day With Expiring Date
If your expiry date has arrived, be prepared to get a recharge done. This can be done via the Jio app itself. if you got the recharge done in April, you should check if the 84 day limit is over or close to the end. Once again, the method of checking expiry date is the same. The 84-day free ride is a one time offer only from Jio.
1 thought on “Jio Summer Offer Validity – Has Extended for 1 Month”
fake h….ni mila offer