Amazon Pay Cash Offer – Get 20% Cashback on Load Cash At Doorstep & Get Upto Rs.500 [All Users], Now add Amazon Pay balance at doorstep using cash. Pre-selected pin codes of cities of Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Goa, Chennai & Coimbatore (“Eligible Pin Codes”) and eligible to register for Amazon Pay Balance is eligible to avail the Offer.The Offer is valid from January 1, 2018 to January 31, 2018
How to avail Amazon Pay Cash Offer:
1) First of all, Visit Amazon Here
2) Choose any product and Select Payment method as Cash on Delivery
3) When Courier Boy come to your Address to deliver Product, Ask him to Load money in your Amazon account (2500 Rs for Maximum benefit)
4) That’s it, Now pay Cash to courier boy and you will get 20% Cashback to your Amazon account as Amazon Pay Balance Upto Rs.500
5) Cashback will be credited within 2 days
Terms and condition for Amazon Pay Cash Offer:
1) This Amazon Pay Balance Add Cash Offer (“Offer”) is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (formerly known as Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited) (“Amazon”). This Offer is in respect of Amazon’s semi closed loop pre-paid stored value account, namely ‘Amazon Pay Balance: Money’ (“Amazon Pay Balance”).
2) It is clarified that the Amazon Pay Balance can be accessed and managed on the website http://www.amazon.in and the mobile site and the mobile application thereof (collectively “Amazon.in”).
3) These terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to applicable Terms & Conditions and Privacy Notice, to which you agree to by using Amazon Pay Balance. In the event of any conflict between such Terms & Conditions and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
3) A person resident in India, who is eligible to register and avail the stored value account, namely Amazon Pay Balance, is eligible to avail the Offer (collectively, “Eligible Customer”).
4) The Offer is valid from January 1, 2018 to January 31, 2018 (“Offer Duration”), unless extended or revoked by Amazon (in its sole discretion), without any prior notice and without any liability.
Any Eligible Customer who:-
(a) makes any purchase from Amazon.in and selects the ‘Cash-on-Delivery’ payment option (if available) for the payment thereof (“Purchase Transaction”); and
(b) makes payment for the Purchase Transaction in cash to Amazon’s delivery associate, at the time of delivery; and
(c) chooses to load money in his/her Amazon Pay Balance at the time of delivery of the Purchase Transaction and during the Offer Period, and makes payment for such load in cash to the said delivery associate, will be entitled to receive a cashback:
equivalent to 20% of the Amazon Pay Balance load value, provided a minimum load of INR 50 is made;
5) For the avoidance of doubt, to avail this Offer the Eligible Customer is required to load cash in the Amazon Pay Balance during the Offer Duration only.
6) It is clarified that an Eligible Customer will not be entitled to avail this Offer if the cash load to Amazon Pay Balance is not available (for any reason whatsoever) at the delivery address or for the Purchase Transaction, of the Eligible Customer.
7) The cashback under this Offer shall be provided in the form of Amazon.in Gift Card, issued by QuikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“Gift Card”).
8) Under this Offer, an Eligible Customer can avail a maximum aggregate cashback of INR 500 per Amazon.in account during the Offer Period.
9) The Eligible Customer will be eligible to receive cashback under this Offer only in the event Eligible Customer makes payment in cash for: (i) Purchase Transaction (i.e. purchase order placed on Amazon.in), and (ii) load of the Amazon Pay Balance.
10) The Gift Card for the cashback will be provided to the Eligible Customer within 5 calendar days of the cash load.
11) The use and redemption of the Gift Card(s) is governed by the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms and Conditions, available at: http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810.
1) What is Amazon Pay balance & where can I read more about it?
You can read about Amazon Pay balance & Money in Amazon Pay balance by visiting this page
2) What are cash loads?
You can now top up funds to Money in Amazon Pay balance by paying cash. For this, you can give additional cash or receive leftover change while making cash payments on COD to Money in Amazon Pay balance. Click here to read more
3) Can I add Amazon Pay balance using cash from any pin code across India?
Currently, this feature is only available to selected eligible customers having their delivery address in the pin codes –
560104, 560096, 560091, 560086, 560079, 560044, 560040, 560023, 560021, 560020, 560012, 560010, 560003, 400036, 400034, 400026, 400008, 400007, 400006, 400037, 400022, 400017, 400019, 400014, 400031, 400033, 400015, 400012, 400016, 400025, 400028, 400030, 400018, 400013, 400011, 110060, 110055, 110011, 110008, 110005, 110004, 110001, 403714, 403713, 403712, 403711, 403710, 403709, 403708, 403707, 403706, 403701, 403604, 403602, 403601, 403409, 403407, 403402, 403401, 403204, 403203, 403201, 403115, 403108, 403104, 403002, 403001, 641114, 641101, 641046, 641041, 641039, 641026, 641018, 641010, 641009, 641007, 641003, 641002, 641001, 600107, 600106, 600102, 600101, 600099, 600095, 600094, 600049, 600040, 600038, 600037, 600034, 600031, 600030, 600029, 600026, 600024, 600023, 600010