Most Unfortunate Names : Some Indian parents always want their kids to be incredibly different from others, so they try to give the kids unique names. But, it turns out that many of them are not too creative. Mind it, choosing a right baby name is always tough!
Lucky people out there, here are some of the most funniest Indian names that will make you say ‘thanks parents’. Tiger Shroff, yours is very unfortunate too.
List of Most Unfortunate Names
1. His father knew it but he didn’t care much about history.
This guy said he never had problems getting a visa, but had been interrogated by immigration staff many times. Adolf Lu Hitler Marak once said he is a different guy because of his name.
2. Imagine that awkward feeling he must be having everytime he remembers his surname.
3. Napoleon + Einstein = genius
4. Some people landed up in controversy for intentionally mispronouncing her name.
One political disadvantage of having a funny name.
5. No no…not our PM Modi. He is a surgeon.
6. Anu is a nice name but it doesn’t go well with ‘apostrophe’.
Also Check out : 15 Indian Movies That Got Banned By The Censor Board
7. Bihari…what? But, does it matter when you have over 32 years of working experience?
Also Check out : How to recover deleted WhatsApp messages
9. And this
10. And finally, we come to know that our Bollywood star Jackie Shroff isn’t too creative in ‘naming babies’.
Also Check out : WhatsApp Tips and Tricks: 12 ways to master messaging
Also Check: How to Earn Money From Clixsense Full Guide
Also Check: Earn Money Online From Home in India
What’s your lucky name? Now, tell us some of the funniest names you have ever heard of. There is a comment section below for you to entertain us.