Funny Indian Names : Imagine, what would be the everyday situations of these people with such awkward names. Every time someone calls them, they get so offended and land into an embarrassing moment. Here are some really unfortunate and hilarious names you will be glad your parents didn’t name you.
So here is list of Unfortunate Funny Indian Names
1. Planning to double up your investment? Well, this is the right place to milk it.
Does it matter when you are so qualified? That’s B.Sc Tech.
2. This guy has the most respected job but his last name completely ruined his career.
3. I assume Mr. M.G. Cholera chose a wrong profession.
Also Check: Best Antivirus Apps for Android Smartphones
Also Check: Best Trick To Speed up your phone without any App
4. Did you find the hidden combo? Look closely at the names of the doctors. Yes, the first and third one.
5. At least it’s good that his research interests don’t involve Nazi, Jews or aftermath of World War II.
6. And everytime she introduces herself in the class, the students burst into laughter.
7. Yes, that’s Bond. JAMESBOND SINGH. Without a space.
Also Check: Free Calling Apps for android without Internet
Also Check: Best Whatsapp Tricks and Tips you Must Know
8. Here is someone with the name ‘Valentine Mirchi’.
9. Your girl suffering from some weird behavioural disorder? Get her admitted here.
10. Itna matmare?
11. So you think your name is too bad?
Also Check: How to Earn Money From Clixsense Full Guide With Pictures
Also Check: 150 KA DUM – EARN MONEY BY INVESTING RS.150 ONLY
12. And let’s give ‘2 minutes of silence’ for this man with the most unfortunate Indian name ever.
Now, stop giggling and share with us the most funniest names you have ever heard in your life in the comment section below.
2 thoughts on “12 Unfortunate Funny Indian Names You’ll Feel Glad Your Parents Didn’t Name You”
R u still giving Paytm cash for the first comment … Because I have done more times in the last 5days and didn’t get anything