If you haven’t seen ‘Gunda’, you haven’t seen anything. If there is one Bollywood film that every person on earth must watch it is the Mithun Chakraborty starrer ‘Gunda’. The film starts off on what looks like an airport runway with every character talking in rhymes – yes, in the whole damn film. Written by Bashir Babbar, the film will make you laugh so hard, you’d rather wish you were dead. Here’s an ode to the Oscar-worthy dialogues of the film.
1. Let’s start with the best one first.
2. Chutiya as in a plait, not the you-know-what. Just saying.
3. Had Shakespeare met Lambu Aata, he would have known what really is in a name.
4. That is wrong on so many levels.
5. Repeat this 5 times and you’ll end up with a distorted mouth.
6. That’s honest.
7. Bananas, anyone?
8. His intentions are so skewed.
9. ‘Hum honge kamiyab ek din…’
10. Ever tried talking someone out of dying? Here, read this.
11. That’s why they say never mess with Lambu Aata.
12. Whoa! This rapist is quite gifted in the complimenting department.
13. We bet you read this twice to believe it.
14. Because ‘Ek baar jo Lambu Aata ne commitment kar di, toh woh apne aap ki bhi nahi sunta’.
15. If there were awards for the most inappropriate things said to dying people, Bulla would win it ‘khullam khulla’.
16. He really couldn’t have done without actually lighting the matchstick, right?
17. Wait, did he just say – ‘Tune meri behen ko maar dala, Theek kiya’?
18. And that’s how Flo Rida got it’s inspiration for ‘Whistle’.
19. Try picturing this. It will scar you for life.
20. This should definitely make an entry into the 101 WTF ways to die list.
21. Now that’s some request.
22. How we wish they made more scriptwriters like Bashir Babbar.
23. Shaitani TYPE ke bachche? Where are the Shaitani TYPE ke bachche? I want to meet the Shaitani TYPE ke Bachche.
24. So, he does know the table of 2.
25. Now we know why he is called what he is called in the movie.
Photo: © YouTube (Main Image)