Airtel Holi Offer : The Airtel is offering upto 30 GB free 4G data to its postpaid users through MyAirtel app. Airtel postpaid users can avail the free data by clicking on the banner ‘claim free data’. If you have missed Jio Joy Of Holi Offer to get Free Calling and Free data at just 49 must check Jio Holi Offer.
Get 30 GB 4G/3G Data for 3 Months for Postpaid & Data Card users, Airtel Surprise Offer. Airtel – India’s no. 1 leading Telecom company with 264.4 millions subscriber is offering 30 GB 4G/3G Free Data to its Postpaid & Data Card users to Take over on Fastest growing Network “Jio” who recently got 108.90 millions subscriber in a very short time.
How To avail Airtel Holi Offer
1. First download – MyAirtel app
2. Install & Open the app.
3. Enter Mobile Number & Verify via OTP.
4. In Home Page you will get Banner about Free Data.
5. Click on it.
6. Claim your Free 30GB 4G Internet Data.
7. use 4G Handset to Activate this Offer to get 10GB per month for 3 Months, If you use 3G Device then you will get only 2GB per month for 3 months.
8. you will get Free 30GB 4G/3G Data for 3 Month (10GB Per Month).
9. The Airtel surprise gift Holi offer is available on My Airtel app from 13th march 2017 onwards to all Airtel Postpaid mobile and data card subscribers, who are active on Airtel network on or before 28-Feb-2017.
10. The data benefits given to customer may also vary depending upon the handset, age on a network, data usage pattern and monthly billing value.
How to Claim in Data Card:-
Data card customers required to send SMS MYFREE DATA to 121 from their registered mobile number to avail the offer.
How to claim in Windows & Blackberry Handsets:-
Customers using mobile handset which is not compatible with Airtel app Or Blackberry and window user can avail the offer by sending SMS SURPRISE to 121.
Terms & Conditions of Airtel Holi Offer :-
1. 10 GB data per month, upto 30 GB for 3 months
2. Customers with 4G handset will be eligible to get 30 GB data offer
3. Customers with 3G handset will be eligible for 2 GB of 3G data per month for three billing cycles
4. The subscribers should be active on Airtel network on or before 28-Feb-2017
5. Customers are required to check the My Airtel app installed on their smartphone on or after 13th March to 31 March 2017
6. The data benefits given to customer may also vary depending upon the handset, age on a network, data usage pattern and monthly billing value.