amazon wallet offers: Get Flat 10% Cashback on Topup Amazon Pay balance of Rs.500 or more. Max Cashback Upto Rs.250 as Amazon Pay balance. Applicable for All Users. Offer period: [ 1st Jan – 3rd Jan]
How to Avail Amazon Wallet Offers:
1) Click Here To Visit Amazon Pay Balance page
2) Login/Sign up Your Amazon A/c.
3) Now Add Rs.500 Or More Amazon Pay Balance. (No Promo Code required).
4) Proceed for checkout.
5) Pay the amount using any of the Payment mode.
6) You will get the 10% Cashback upto Rs.250 in the form of Amazon Pay balance in the Gifts & Credits section.
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Wallet Offers:
1) This Offer will commence on 1st January, 2018 at 00:00:00 hrs. & end on 3rd January, 2018 23:59:59 hrs. (“Offer Period”), unless extended/terminated by APIPL, in its sole discretion without any prior notice.
2) During the Offer Period, customer who adds Amazon Pay balance of Rs. 500 or more on Amazon.in shall be entitled to receive a 10% cashback up to a maximum of Rs. 250 per customer during the offer period.
3) The cashback will be given be given in the form of Amazon Pay Balance (by way of Amazon.in Gift Cards issued by Qwikcilver), subject to these Offer Terms.
4) The applicable cashback amount under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon.in account in the form of Amazon Pay Balance within 3 days of the transaction
5) The queries regarding the Offer need to be directed to APIPL and will be entertained only till expiry of the Offer Period. Any complaints regarding the cashback need to be directed to APIPL and will be entertained only 15 days post issuance of cashback.
6) Neither APIPL nor ASSPL make any warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose or for delivery or after sales services, in relation to any products purchased by you from Amazon.in). You hereby release APIPL and ASSPL from liability of any kind relating to the aforesaid.
7) In the event of any cancellation of your order (either by you of the seller), the cancelled order will not be eligible for the Offer
8) There are no cash or other alternatives available in whole or in part, in relation to the benefits under this Offer.
9) All applicable taxes and levies in relation to the products and the Offer, including without limitation sales tax, service tax, goods and services tax etc., shall be payable by you.
10) The Offer is subject to laws of India. The courts at New Delhi.