Best Newly Launched Smart TV’s in India
In this post you will find Best Newly Launched Smart TV’s in India. Keep checking this post as we will regularly update this post regarding Best Newly Launched Smart TV’s in India. We have already posted many android mobile offers.
Presenting the best online prices for Latest Smart TV Televisions in India as on 30 Sep 2018. In the last 3 months there have been 373 new launches and the most recent one is Xiaomi Mi TV 2 40 inch FHD Smart TV priced at 21,000.
Xiaomi Mi LED Smart TV PRO series – Newly Launched Smart TV
Xiaomi unveiled new Mi LED TVs: Mi TV 4 Pro, Mi TV 4A Pro and Mi TV 4C Pro. The 4C Pro 32-inch HD ready TV is priced at Rs 14,999, whereas the Mi LED TV 4 Pro 55-inch 4K model and Mi LED TV 4A Pro 49-inch Full HD model cost Rs 49,999 and Rs 29,999 respectively. Xiaomi’s new Mi LED TVs run the company’s own PatchWall interface. They also come with Android TV option and Google Assistant for voice control.
1) The new TVs run on a Patchwall UI refresh along with support Android. This means you can switch the TV mode in either Android or Patchwall.
2) The support for Android means you can now download and run apps from Google Play Store.
3) There’s also a Chromecast support on the new TVs.Xiaomi has also introduced voice support in its remote.
4) Through an additional IR Blaster, users can control the content on TV through the Mi remote.
5) Just like previous Patchwall-based Xiaomi TVs, new ones too bring the live TV content on the home UI, making inputs to different modes like HDMI much easier.
6) Xiaomi Mi LED TV 4 Pro 55-inch comes with 4K+ HDR support. It is also touted as the world’s thinnest TV with 4.9mm Ultra Thin (framless design) on the top panel.
7) It has Dolby + DTS cinema audio quality. Connectivity options include 3 HDMI ports, 2 USB 3.0 ports, and Wi-FI (2.4GHz/5GHz), and Bluetooth 5.0.
8) The TV runs on Amlogic 64-bit quad-core processor coupled with Mali T830 Graphics, 2GB RAM and 8GB built-in storage.
Sony Master Series Bravia A9F series – Newly Launched Smart TV
Sony Master Series Bravia A9F OLED TVs arrived in India this month. Available in 55-inch and 65-inch screen sizes, they feature 4K UHD resolution of 3,840 x 2,160 pixels with support for HDR. Powering Sony’s Bravia A9F series is powered by the company’s latest X1 Ultimate picture processor for better colours and contrast with deeper blacks. It also features a Netflix-calibrated mode for a better visual experience when streaming their content.
1) Running Android TV 8.0 Oreo operating system, the new Sony OLED TV models start from Rs. 3,99,000 for the Bravia KD-55A9F, a 55-inch offering.
2) The Bravia KD-65A9F on the other hand, goes up to Rs. 5,59,990, and features a 65-inch display. Both televisions will go on sale in India from September 20.
3) Sony says its Master Series A9F Bravia OLED TV lineup is equipped with its X1 Ultimate image processor, as well as a ‘pixel contrast booster’ – Sony’s panel controller for OLED TV.
4) The X1 Ultimate is also said to be able to intelligently detect and analyse each object in the picture through Sony’s new object-based super-resolution mechanism for exceptional accuracy and detail.
5) Together, the two will help the new range of TVs deliver 4K HDR picture quality and better contrast.
6) The Japanese electronics giant has incorporated “single slate design” in its new TV offering with only one stand in the back to hold it up.
7) The Sony Master Series A9F Bravia OLED TVs also feature “Acoustic Surface Audio+” technology to facilitate multi-dimensional sounds.
8) Additionally, the Sony Master Series A9F Bravia OLED TVs also come with multi-lingual support, accommodating 11 Indian languages and over 14 international dialects.
Micromax Canvas 3 Smart TV – Newly Launched Smart TV
Micromax Canvas 3 TV sports an HD ready screen with 1,366 x 768 pixels HD ready resolution. It runs Android OS and supports a wide variety of apps. It allows users to surf the web, check emails, download apps and much more. Inside, there’s 1GB RAM and 5.5GB storage. The 32-inch model costs Rs 13,999 whereas the 40-inch model is priced at Rs 19,999 on Flipkart.
1) The Micromax Canvas 3 32-inch HD Ready LED TV comes with a price tag of Rs. 13,999, while its 40-inch Full HD variant is priced at Rs. 19,999.
2) Both models are already exclusively available for purchase through Flipkart. Notably, Micromax is set to start selling the 50-inch Full HD model.
3) While the Micromax Canvas 3 Smart TV 32-inch HD model features a 32-inch (1366×768 pixels) HD Ready display panel, the 40-inch and 50-inch models sport a full HD (1920×1080 pixels) panel.
4) Both panels have 178-degree of viewing angle 60Hz of refresh rate, 250 nits peak brightness, and 8ms response time and are powered by NAise Reduction image processing engine.
5) Under the hood, there is a quad-core processor along with dual-core GPU and 1GB of RAM. The TVs come with 5.5GB of onboard storage. Micromax has given pre-installed Aptoide App store that helps you install third-party apps on the TV.
6) Further, there are two 24W RMS speakers that are backed by Class D Amp along with stereo digital processing. The TVs also have five-band equaliser.
VU 100-inch 4K HDR smart TV – Newly Launched Smart TV
Earlier this month, VU announced its new 100-inch TV in India at a jaw-dropping price of Rs 20 lakh. It has built-in eight Dolby certified JBL speakers and woofer for surround sound output. In terms of specs, you get 2.5GB RAM paired with 16GB internal storage. It runs Android Oreo OS and features a quad-core CPU along with a GPU capable of rendering 3D graphics.
1) The 100-inch display comprises of an IPS panel with a resolution of 3840×2160 pixels. It’s capable of displaying 2.5 billion colours and supports HDR10, and WCG (Wide Colour Gamut). Other features include dynamic contrast, local dimming, ultra smooth motion control, and MPEG noise reduction.
2) The Vu 100 runs Android 8.0 Oreo, and is powered by a quad-core CPU coupled with 2.5GB of RAM. It bears 16GB of inbuilt storage for apps, games and media.
3) Popular media apps like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Hotstar come pre-installed, and it comes with Google Play Store for additional apps.
4) It also features with Google Assistant for voice control, which has a dedicated button on the remote.
5) Vu claims that the TV is capable of playing 4K media via USB as well with support for popular formats including MPEG, H.264, and H.265 codecs.
6) It supports wireless connectivity via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, and can also be used as a hub to voice control compatible smart home devices, and there’s also built-in Chromecast for media streaming.
7) Other connectivity options include three HDMI 2.0 ports and two USB 3.0 ports.
Blaupunkt Smart TV series – Newly Launched Smart TV
Blaupunkt’s Smart Sound Series price starts at Rs 16,999 for the 32-inch HD LED TV, Rs 28,999 for the 43-inch full HD LED TV and Rs 34,999 for the 50-inch full HD LED TV. The TVs are high on sound with 30W built-in speakers along with a separate 60W soundbar bundled in the package. The company recently announced that these TVs support Amazon’s smart assistant Alexa too.
1) Blaupunkt’s another Smart 4K UHD Premium Series starts at Rs 30,999 for the 43-inch model and goes all the way up to Rs 47,999 for the 55-inch model.
2) These 4K TVs have in-built soundbars. All the TVs have a quad-core processor and offer 178-degree viewing angles. They also bundle connectivity options like WiFi, Miracast, USB/HDMI and RJ45 Ethernet ports.
3) Starting with the flagship 4K UHD range, the company has introduced a 43-inch model for Rs 30,999, 49-inch Rs 40,999 and the 55-inch model comes with a price tag of Rs 47,999.
4) The series comes with a 4K UHD screen and are powered by quad-core processor. The range compromise of smart air mouse and on the audio front, the models come with 60W in-built soundbar.
5) Connectivity options include WiFi, Miracast, multiple ports and RJ45 Ethernet ports.
6) Coming to Smart Sound series, Blaupunkt has introduced a 32-inch model for Rs 16,999, 43-inch model for Rs 28,999 and a 50-inch model for Rs 34,999.
7) The range includes a Full HD and HD resolution and the models come loaded with two soundbar, which provides an audio output of 30 + 60W.
To make your home smarter, consider using Aicool Smart Trash Can in your house