How To Speed up your phone
Hi All, Hope you all Enjoying all our tricks. Among the thousands and thousands of great tweaks out there though, there’s one in particular that is likely the easiest, simplest and most impactful, giving your Android phone a huge speed boost in a matter of seconds with no third-party software required.
Your Android phone was probably fast when you first bought it, right? Then over time it began running more slowly. This is a common problem and nothing to worry about. Below is our guide to getting your phone fast again. Read on for our best tips to speed up your phone.
Steps To Speed up your phone
1. First, you’ll need to enable access to the hidden “Developer options” menu on your Android phone.
2. To do that, simply tap the “About phone” option in Settings.
3. Then tap “Build number” seven times and you’re done.
4. Now you can just back out to the main Settings menu and you’ll find Developer options somewhere near the bottom of the list.
5. Now that you’re done with that part, the real fun begins.
6. Tap the new Developer options menu you just enabled and scroll until you see the following three settings (note that they may be located within an “Advanced” subsection):
Window animation scale
Transition animation scale
Animator animation scale
See them? By default, each of those three options is set to “1x” but tapping them and changing them to “.5x” will dramatically speed up your phone.
7. This harmless tweak forces the device to speed up all transition animations, and the entire user experience is faster and smoother as a result.