Chegg provides digital and physical textbook rentals, textbooks, online tutoring, and other student services. The company was launched in 2005, and began trading publicly on the New York Stock Exchange in November 2013. If you are searching for how to cancel your Chegg subscription, Check the precise steps in this article. If you want to cancel your Chegg subscription or chegg free trial, You will find all details here.
Cancelling any of these services won’t be a huge hassle if you’re already a subscriber. There are no contracts or cancellation fees. You are free to leave at any time. To cancel Chegg, simply go through whichever platform that you used to sign up in the first place. Uninstalling the app does not suspend your subscription in any way; the contract itself needs to be cancelled to make sure that you are not charged moving forward.
Steps to Cancel Chegg Subscription
1) Log in to your Chegg account.
2) In the top-right corner of the page, click the orange icon and then select My Account.
3) Press Change/cancel membership.
4) Select the Pay as You Go plan and then select Save Changes.
5) Click Unsubscribe anyway.
6) Select a reason for cancelation and then click Submit.
You will receive a confirmation email on the cancellation of your Chegg subscription from the company. Even after your cancellation of the Chegg monthly subscription, you will be allowed to get access to the app services and features until your cycle on billing ends.
How to Cancel a Chegg Account Created Through Apple’s App Store
To cancel your subscription on an Apple device, access your Apple ID account through your the App Store.
- Open up the App Store.
- Head to the Search tab, then tap your icon in the top-left corner.
- In the new window, choose Subscriptions.
- Select Chegg from the list, and then press Cancel Subscription.
- Finalize the decision with Save or Done.
How to Cancel a Chegg Account Created With Google Play
You can also unsubscribe via the Google Play Store. Head on over to the Google Play store from any device in order to do so. If you’re doing the deed via mobile, you can also proceed through your Android settings, as well.
- From Settings, choose Subscriptions.
- The Chegg app should be listed; select it to open up your account preferences.
- You can hit Cancel from here to end your subscription.
- Your settings should now be updated to reflect the change
Steps to Cancel Chegg Study Subscription Over Phone
To make any changes or cancel your Chegg subscription, it always seems easy to cancel over the phone.
You can dial the Chegg number to cancel your subscription at @1-855-868-1054 to talk directly to the representative of the Customer care support service. Provide the rep with all the details and information required for Chegg’s study to cancel membership.
Steps To Cancel Chegg Free Trial Membership
Chegg offers a 1 month of free trial to its members. If you are thinking to cancel the Chegg free trial, you can follow any of the above-mentioned procedures depending on where you made your subscription, but make sure to cancel the Chegg account free trial within the trial period before the billing cycle begins, so that you would not get the charge to pay Chegg subscription fee.
Chegg is a technology company that offers digital/physical textbook rentals, educational services, and virtual tutoring. They offer textbook solutions that allow you to save more and spend less. You can discover more about them by looking at their website. If you cancel before your billing period ends, you won’t be charged. However, you have to make sure to cancel before your next payment date to avoid additional charges from processing.