How To Check Aircel Number: First of all thanks for landing this article, If you were searching for “How To Check Aircel Number“ then we must say you are on the right place so , Here in this post we have listed all the possible Method to check Own Aircel Mobile Number. Here, Aircel Rs 419 Plan : Get 2GB 3G Data daily For 84 Days
Different Ways for Aircel Balance Check
All of us keep so many sim cards for different purposes. You may be using one sim card for some very attractive internet offers while other for some good messaging plan. You might also be owning multiple sim cards from the same service provider. In such a case it is quite obvious to forget the mobile number associated with the sim card. So Here in this post we have listed all the possible Method to check Own Aircel Mobile Number.
What are USSD Codes
USSD is just like connection-oriented SMS communication i.e, USSD is to SMS what IM is to email. The initiation of the communication can either be USSD-PUSH ( Mobile-terminated & provider originated) or a USSD-PULL (Mobile originated & provider terminated). In your case, I believe it would probably be a mobile originated USSD pull where the mobile subscriber dials a USSD short code on his mobile to access the app.
|Through SMS||BAL to 121|
To find your Aircel balance, you can Dial any of these Ussd code through your Aircel mobile:
1) Unlock your mobile and open your dial pad of your phone.
2) Type the below code of your network provider and press call.
3) It will take few moments and a pop up appears on your screen displaying your phone number.
4) After checking it press back button, well that’s it as simple as that. Isn’t it?
Alternate Method for How To Check Aircel Number
1) If You Have Some Balance In Your Aircel Sim.
2) Then Open Your Phone Dialer.
3) Now Dial your Another Number.
4) You Will Get A Call In Your Alternate Phone Number then You will Check Your Own Mobile Number
Just try out these codes for How To Check Aircel Number. if you are facing any issues in any of the steps comment below and we will try to resolve your query.