Cooking is the most enjoyable activity in the kitchen, it makes us create more and more delicious recipes. But at times, it becomes somewhat boring because of the mess that we create during cooking. And sometimes because of the Home kitchen’s condition that does not match with any adorable Five Star restaurant’s kitchen. So I quit making our dreams in our kitchen and jumps to playing cooking games.
Cooking games are aspiring in this regard, as they provide us with colorful, Five Star and well-equipped kitchens to cook. They allow us to create different recipes without creating any mess. Although there are many cooking games that I have played, “Cook it!” has got all my attention, as it has become the most vividly played kitchen game of the year.
Why I prefer playing ‘Cooking Games’?
1) Cooking game is actually a form of the time-management game.
2) It allows its player to act as an operator, waiter, chef, and owner of a five-star restaurant.
3) It facilitates the player to cook the food, improve the restaurant, and to decorate it too.
4) The player needs to deal with many customers rushing towards him/her for tasty food items while managing the kitchen stuff.
5) Restaurant games allocate a specific time span to cook a food item for a customer, so the player has to manage the time properly—a challenge.
6) Customers come continuously without any break and the player has to keep in mind the orders of several customers.
7) Fixed time is given to cooking food for a customer, so he/she has to cook food within the given time to complete all customers’ orders.
8) Making it a challenge to complete a game level while managing time that is why these games are also known as time management games.
9) Proceeding successfully each level in Cook it! Kitchen game, the player is bestowed with new restaurants along with new amazing cooking recipes. And that makes sure the player stays engaged throughout the playing session.
Why Cook it!?
There are plenty of top-notch kitchen games easily available on Google Play Store and Apple App Store, but “Cook it!” is getting popularity nowadays. It has become my most favorite kitchen game all the time. Why?
Because of the following features that make this game very unique.
Tap Gameplay: Some cooking games feature drag gameplay, where ingredients have to be dragged onto the equipment for cooking… and then your completed food must be dragged to the waiting customers. This gameplay feels very slow, and not entertaining at all. In “Cook It!” you simply tap on each item, allowing you to get in a really fun cooking game rhythm.
Colorful Food and Characters: Every cooking game has beautiful graphics, but Cook It! has touched the heights of graphics. The food looks gorgeous, across a wide variety of interesting restaurants from around the world, each of which has its own cute cast of characters to serve.
Decorations: Cook It! has one feature that no other cooking game has, or at least not that I’ve found… decorating! Each restaurant has specific spots where you can place a selection of adorable decorations, allowing you to design each restaurant to your own taste. It’s so much fun to serve up tasty treats in a restaurant that feels like your own!
A Great Challenge: Cook It! is easy to learn, but very hard to master. You’ll feel like a professional chef in the early stages, but as the difficulty increases with each level and restaurant you’ll find you require more tricks, boosts, and attention to move on. If you really need help, you can spend a little money to give yourself some help, but this never feels necessary, which is nice.
Thus, for all the above-mentioned features of “Cook it!” it is my most preferred cooking game amid other ones. I just love to play it time and again. So, you must try it out for yourself and let me know what you think! What do you love? Designing your own restaurant? A real cooking challenge? Preparing food for funny customers? Let’s cook
If you like cooking, don’t forget to place smart trash can to keep your kitchen clean and make your life easier.