Reels on Instagram is the latest feature of the app that lets users record and share videos just like that on TikTok. in this post you will find all details of How to create Instagram Reels. We have also added video to create Instagram Reels.
India is the fourth country, after Brazil, Germany, and France, where this new Instagram video format is being tested. The feature will start rolling out for users in India starting 7:30 PM IST today. Instagram Reels Short Video Feature Download and Use. Facebook has been testing Instagram Reels in a few countries it now arrives in India.
How to create Instagram Reels
To start users will first need to open the Instagram camera and select Reels to start creating 15 seconds video. Similar to TikTok, Reels provide options like audio from Instagram Music library, speed, effects, and timer. Instagram users have started the very new reels trend to attract more audience. Instagram users try to manage a large number of followers to improve over time. But Getting more followers requires a lot of time and effort. Therefore, users may look for growth services and learn more about viralyft services.
1) Select Reels at the bottom of the Instagram camera.
2) Click on Audio option and search for a song from the Instagram music library for your Reel.
3) You can also use your own original audio by simply recording a Reel with it just as TikTok.
4) You can add AR Effect to make your Reel interesting and different from others and also set the timer to record any of your clips hands-free.
5) There’s also an option to speed up or slow down part of the video or audio.
Video of How to create Instagram Reels