Fanspole Fantasy Cricket offer – Another Cricket fantasy Site to Earn Money Online just by playing Fantasy Cricket. You just have to make your team and participate in different leagues to earn paytm cash. If you win you can withdraw your earning in Paytm as well as in Bank. This is same as Dream11 Website to ean money.
Fanspole is Online Fantasy Games Platform where users can come and play various Fantasy games for ongoing Series/Tournament matches. You can play Free and Paid Fantasy Games in easy, secure and legal way.
How to avail Fanspole Fantasy Cricket offer
2. Enter your Details like Name Email, Mobile Number etc.
3. Do Not Sign up Using Email or FB
4. Enter Refer code KE0OQC7D6S to get Rs 20 Sign Up Bonus
5. Click on Submit and go to Account Section
6. Under Account click on Redemption Tab and Enter your PAN card and Bank details to get payouts, or directly visit here to verify your details.
7. It will Take up to 3 to 5 Days to verify your Details.
How to Join Leagues in Fanspole?
- Open Fanspole App or website.
2. Now you will see list of upcoming matches.
3. Click on any match and then you have to create a team.
4.You will get 10,000,000 credits to create your team.
5. Select 11 Players from the list.
6. After you have chosen your best 11 players, Now you have to select a captain by long pressing on player.
Note: Your captain receives double points so choose the best player as captain.
7. Now click on Save to create your team.
8. Then start joining the leagues using sign up bonus and if your team members played well in real matches then you will earn real money.
9. Your winning amount can be transferred to Paytm or Bank account.
Fanspole Refer And Earn
You get Rs 30 for every successfully verified refer and the new user gets Rs 20. Here are easy steps to start referring friends and earning.
How to Redeem Fanspole Earnings?
1. Goto www.fanspole.com
2. Click on the left Menu.
3. Now click Wallets and there you can Withdraw your winnings.
4. You can withdraw your winings either as Paytm Cash OR Bank Transfer.
5. Minimum Redemption for Paytm is Rs.50 and for bank it is Rs.250
For Bank Transfer:
Transaction fee of Rs.10 will be deducted while transferring. For eg if entered amount is Rs.300 then Rs.290 will be transferred to your bank account.It might take upto 7 working days for bank transfer request to be processed.
Transfer Money To your PayTM account:
2% Transaction fee will be deducted while transferring. For eg if entered amount is Rs.100 then Rs.98 will be transferred to your PayTM account.
How to Play Fantasy Cricket
SERIES/TOURNAMENT MODE: Series winners are decided by adding your Team 1 score of each match played in the series. Hence, to score high and be the overall Series winner Manage your team for each match of the series.
Matches: Matches are individual events where you can select best playing eleven based on your knowledge and skills. All selected players’ points get added to your final score.
Rounds: Rounds are part of huge series, Series with many matches are divided into rounds. You can manage your team for the round before event lock time. Points are calculated based on the performance of the players in the rounds. If a player playing more than one match for particular round points is added to your total for every match player scores a point.
MULTIPLE TEAMS: You can submit maximum 4 Team per Event (Match/Round) and join League which allows multiple team joining.
SELECTING YOUR INITIAL SQAURD
- SQUAD SIZEYour squad size should be 11.
To start selecting your squad: Login-> Matches-> Manage Team-> And start selecting your squad.
- BUDGETYour budget for all the Events(Matches and Rounds) will be 10,000,000 credits initially.
Each player is allocated some price based on his playing factors. Now, in the allocated budget you are supposed to create a team of exactly 11 players such that they fit inside the budget. Hence, total budget of all players will be less than or equal to 10,000,000 credits.
- TEAM FORMATIONEach player you need has a price and you need to make a team of possibly your favorite players inside the given budget. That sounds good but to add to the fun here is a list of some more restriction. In your team of 11, you can have:
- Minimum 4 Batsmen.
- 1 Wicket Keeper.
- Atleast 1 All-rounder
- Atleast 2 Bowlers
- Total no of Bowlers plus All-Rounders should be at least 5.
- You can not select 2 pure Wicket Keepers.If your team has 2 or more Batting Wicket Keeper one will be consider as wicket-keeper and other(s) will be consider as batsman.
- CAPTAIN SELECTIONTo select captain: Create a valid team in Manage Team page -> Select the captain from the dropdown box. Points of the player you selected as captain will be doubled.
- CHANGING TEAMYou can change your team as many times as you want as long as the resultant team is balanced and was created before the lock time of Event.
So Join Now and start earning some Money if you have some good knowledge of cricket Players. It is so easy to play, just make your team and join leagues.