If you are iOS user and Got iPad is disabled connect to iTunes error message while trying to unlock your iPad then not to worry as we have mentioned steps to fix iPad is disabled connect to iTunes error. Steps to fix iPad is disabled connect to iTunes are simple and not require any technical skill.
Disabled iPhones, usually caused by typing in the wrong passcode too many times, are a common occurrence. In this article we explain how to fix a disabled iPhone using iTunes (or iCloud). The iPhone has powerful built-in security measures, and one of these is designed to prevent brute-force attempts to bypass the passcode. Don’t forget to Backup your iPhone as it may help you to resolve many problem related to iPhone.
Fix iPad is disabled connect to iTunes Issue
The problem with a disabled device is that you can’t type in the password anymore, even if you suddenly remember it. You either have to wait a certain amount of time or connect the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to iTunes, if it has been permanently disabled.
Here’s how the error messages of iPad is disabled connect to iTunes tie into the number of wrong guesses:
- 6 incorrect guesses: iPhone is disabled. Try again in 1 minute
- 7 incorrect guesses: iPhone is disabled. Try again in 5 minutes
- 8 incorrect guesses: iPhone is disabled. Try again in 15 minutes
- 9 incorrect guesses: iPhone is disabled. Try again in 60 minutes
- 10 incorrect guesses: iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes
This post Also Contain
- How do I fix an iPad that is disabled?
- How do you unlock an iPad when it is disabled?
- How do you enable a disabled iPad?
- How do I respond on my iPad when it is disabled?
How to Fix iPad is disabled connect to iTunes Issue
If you forgot your passcode, or if a message says that your device is disabled, follow these steps to remove your passcode. If you enter the wrong passcode on an iOS device six times in a row, you’ll be locked out and a message will say that your device is disabled.
1. Back up the iOS device to Fix iPad is disabled connect to iTunes
The first thing you should try to unlock your disabled device is a simple iTunes backup.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer via USB and open iTunes.
- Select the device in the upper right-hand corner to display its properties in the main screen.
- Click on the “Back Up Now” button to start a sync
- Now You may be prompted to type in your password on your iOS device to start the sync because the device is locked.
- Once you have typed in your password, you can cancel the back up and start using your device.
- If this method to fix ipad is disabled connect to iTunes not work try below Methods.
2. Restore the device using iTunes to Fix iPad is disabled connect to iTunes
From your Mac or PC, you can make a backup of your device in iTunes. Syncing your device with your computer isn’t the same as making a backup. An iTunes backup includes nearly all of your device’s data and settings.
- Connect the device to the computer with which you normally sync and open iTunes.
- If the device is still disabled, or if iTunes does not automatically sync your device, sync the device with iTunes by pressing the “Back Up Now” button.
- When the backup and sync are complete, restore your device.
- When iOS Setup Assistant asks to set up your device, choose “Restore from iTunes backup.”
- Select your device in iTunes and choose the most recent backup of your device.
- Wait patiently while the restore completes its process.
When the restore is completed see if you are able to open your iPad. If this method to fix ipad is disabled connect to iTunes not work try below Methods.
3. Erase your device with recovery mode to Fix iPad is disabled connect to iTunes Issue
If you’ve never synced with iTunes or set up Find My iPhone in iCloud, you’ll need to use recovery mode to restore your device. This will erase the device and its passcode.
1) Connect your iOS device to your computer and open iTunes. If you don’t have a computer, borrow one from a friend, or go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider.
2) While your device is connected, force restart it:
- On an iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the recovery-mode screen.
- On an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery-mode screen.
- On an iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch: Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery-mode screen
3) When you see the option to Restore or Update, choose Restore.
4) iTunes will download software for your device. If it takes more than 15 minutes, your device will exit recovery mode and you’ll need to repeat steps 2 and 3.
5) Wait for the process to finish. Then you can set up and use your device. If this method to fix ipad is disabled connect to iTunes not work try below Methods.
4. Restore the device using recovery mode to fix ipad is disabled connect to iTunes
If you’ve never connected your iOS device to your computer, then you may need to place the device in recovery mode and restore it to erase the device. Unless you have an iCloud backup, you will lose all of your data using this method.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the device, but leave the other end of the cable connected to your computer’s USB port.
- Turn off the device: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red slider appears, then slide the slider. Wait for the device to shut down.
- While pressing and holding the Home button, reconnect the USB cable to the device. The device should turn on.
- Continue holding the Home button until you see the Connect to iTunes screen.
- iTunes will alert you that it has detected a device in recovery mode. Click OK, and then restore the device.
- Follow the prompts in Setup Assistant and proceed to “Set up your device.”
- If you used iCloud for backup, tap Restore from a Backup, then sign in to iCloud.
- Proceed to “Choose backup,” then choose from a list of available backups in iCloud.
So these are some steps to fix iPad is disabled connect to iTunes Issue error in your iPad. If you are facing any issues while fixing iPad is disabled connect to iTunes Issue, comment below and we will try to resolve your queries.