Many of you Earn Money Online using youtube but if you don’t know visit here for How to Make money with YouTube. YouTube has had numerous issues with people uploading inappropriate content and then trying to monetize their videos. This seems to be an automatic flag done by the YouTube algorithm.
There is not a permanent solution for Not suitable for most advertisers Youtube Error, you can just request review for Not suitable for most advertisers Youtube Error. We have added some steps to avoid Not suitable for most advertisers Youtube Error
Fix Not suitable for most advertisers
Youtube recently released an update to monetization classifier to reduce videos being misclassified as “not suitable for most advertisers.” While this update reduced misclassifications for videos all across YouTube, it may have caused some green icons to turn yellow .
If the content of a video you uploaded is identified as not suitable for advertisers, you’ll see a yellow dollar sign next to the video. You’ll also get an email to the email address associated with your YouTube account.
How to Check Not suitable for most advertisers Youtube Error
You can see your videos that aren’t suitable for all advertisers by clicking the drop-down menu next to View in the top right, then choosing Limited or no ads.
Video classification may change due to continuous reviews YouTube makes, even if it was initially classified as suitable for all advertisers (green icon).
How to Fix Not suitable for most advertisers Youtube
if you see a yellow icon and feel that it’s a mistake, you can appeal. An appeal gets sent to an expert, human reviewer and their decisions help our systems get smarter over time.
If you believe that your video is suitable for all brands, you can request manual review. We receive many requests to monetize videos every day and review these submissions as quickly as possible. Here’s How to Link YouTube channel with different Google AdSense account [Video]
1) Sign in to YouTube and go to the video in your Video Manager.
2) Make sure that your content follows the advertiser-friendly guidelines. Keep in mind that advertisers have a choice about where to show their ads.
3) Click Request review and follow the on-screen instructions.
4) You’ll only see this option if your video is eligible for appeal.
5) Once you submit, the text next to the video in Video Manager will update with your appeal’s status.
Below is Eligibility for appeal for Not suitable for most advertisers
1. For channels will more than 10,000 subscribers
YouTube will review your video, regardless of view count.
2. For channels with less than 10,000 subscribers
YouTube will only review your video if you have at least 1,000 views in the past 7 days.
Video Tutorial for Not suitable for most advertisers Youtube Error
Steps to Prevent Not suitable for most advertisers Youtube Error
1) Make sure that your video content is following all YouTube’s Advertiser-friendly guidelines. Review these guidelines periodically as YouTube makes frequent updates.
2) Review your video’s metadata (title, description, thumbnail and tags), they must comply with the advertiser-friendly guidelines as well.
3) If you have more than 10,000 subscribers, upload your videos as unlisted or private. If your video is classified as “Not suitable for all advertisers”, this will avoid potential revenue loss due to the time it takes to process an appeal/review. Once uploaded, it take typically 2 hours for YouTube to review your video.
4) If you have less than 10,000 subscribers, you can make adjustments to the title, description or thumbnail of the video, YouTube will take another look at your video within 24 hours (without having to request a manual review).
Why you got Not suitable for most advertisers Youtube Error
Youtube automated ads systems run multiple scans to determine whether a given video meets our advertiser-friendly content guidelines. A video’s classification may change after it’s published as our systems continue to analyze more information from your video. We’re actively working to make this process happen faster.
Youtube also recently released an update to our monetization classifier. While this update reduced misclassifications for videos all across YouTube, it may have caused some green icons to change to yellow as our updated systems take another look at previously uploaded videos.
How to check uploaded Video gets Not suitable for most advertisers Error
To get an early read on whether your content is likely to receive a yellow icon, you can upload a video as unlisted or private and check the monetization status before making the video public.
Youtube typically do an initial classification of the video within 2 hours after upload. So Check after 2 hours and if your Video gets Not suitable for most advertisers Error then you can change Its Title, Tags and Meta Description so that when you make make your Video Public you will not get that Not suitable for most advertisers Youtube Error.
Youtube have different process for channels with different subscriber levels because we want to make sure that videos from channels that could have early traffic to earn money are not caught in a long queue behind videos that get little to no traffic and have nominal earnings.
So in this post we have provided steps to fix Not suitable for most advertisers. There is no permanent Solution but you can use above tips to avoid Not suitable for most advertisers. If we find any other solution to fix Not suitable for most advertisers we will add in this post so keep visiting this post.