This offer is brought to you by TimesPoints. Get FREE McChicken or McVeggie Burger from McD on Orders over Rs.275. Follow below steps to Get FREE Burger.
TimesPoints is a unique reward program well integrated with Times Network properties – like Times of India, Navbharat Times, Maharashtra Times, NewsPoint, HDFC-TimesPoint Debit Card and many others – we make sure that you get rewarded for every moment that you spend with us.
How to Get FREE Burger from McD on Orders over Rs.275
1) First of all, see the deal here http://bit.ly/2UyljsD & log-in to your existing account.
2) Complete your profile if you haven’t already to get 100+ BONUS POINTS INSTANTLY!
3) Earn more Points by reading news/articles, watching videos on Times Of India, NavBharat Times.
4) Now visit http://bit.ly/2ULNgkQ for TimesPoints FREE Burger from McD offer
5) You will see Offer details like: Get FREE Burger on Orders over Rs. 275
6) Click on Redeem Button
7) A confirmation will pop up. Click on Redeem
8) You will get your code once you click redeem. Use this code online to order from McD here https://bit.ly/2U9OHKL
9) Share your Redemption Experience video on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you video passes general terms & conditions, you can WIN Rs.300 BookMyShow Discount Voucher!
Terms & Conditions to Get FREE Burger:
1) The offer is valid till 30th April 2019
2) The offer is valid only for New Users.
3) Please click on this link to avail the offer https://bit.ly/2U9OHKL
4) Get a Free McChicken or McVeggie Burger with a regular coke on orders Rs.275 & above
5) The offer is valid on website/Mweb/App
6) The offer is applicable on regular and advance orders
7) The offer is Valid only in Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Vadodara, Surat & Indore.
8) The offer is valid on online orders after 11 AM to 11:59 PM
9) Valid on all mode of payment except McGold
10) In no case, whatsoever can the discount amount be refunded, encashed or partly encashed
11) TimesPoints/ McDonald’s reserves the right to withdraw, modify, cancel, change the offer at any point of time without prior notice and at their sole discretion.