Get Ola Share Pass at just Rs 1 – A new connection can spark of anywhere, even in an Ola Share. To help you get started, this Friendship Day apart from the love from your friends you’re getting one more surprise from us! From 6th – 31st August we are offering a limited period offer : you get to pick up a 5 ride Share Pass for just Re.1
Ola Share Pass is all new Share Pass, to help bring increased predictability and convenience on every ride. Imagine riding anywhere in the city at a flat rate, any time of the day. With Ola Share Pass, you can now travel at just ₹40 per ride. This first of its kind subscription feature is currently in beta and we are looking to take this to Ola Share users across India, in the coming weeks. Visit here for Free Rides and bus ticket offer
How to Get Ola Share Pass at just Rs 1 Only
All one needs to do to register for Share pass is do the following:
1. Go to the Ola app menu.
2. Select Ola Share Pass option
3. Click on “Register a Pass”
4. Add your code to Passcode box.
5. Click on “Register Pass”
6. And you’re done! You have registered your Share Pass!
Terms & Conditions:
1. This is a limited period offer, valid between 6th Aug – 31st Aug, 2017.
2. Valid for purchase in Bengaluru, Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Guwahati, Nagpur, Lucknow, Ludhiana and Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Coimbatore
3. Rides of distance more than threshold kms will be charged at Micro rates.
4. Pass rides are not valid for airport rides
5. Validity of the pass is 30 days post activation
6. Minimum of normal share fare and pass fare would be applied. Example- if trip distance is 2kms and regular share fare is Rs30* then this ride will not count as pass ride, it will be a normal share ride
7. Please check the app for applicable flat rates and threshold kms in your city
8. For detailed T&Cs please visit; https://help.olacabs.com/support
9. Ola reserves the right to withdraw/modify the offers at its own discretion
10. Not valid for currently active Share Pass users
Ola Share has emerged as one of the most preferred mobility options on our platform. With a large part of our customers using Share for their daily commute, there is an increasing need to make the experience easier and pricing consistent for users.