How to Get Paytm Virtual Debit Card – Now you can get Paytm Virtual Card for Free – Reserve Bank of India gave permission to formally launch Paytm Payments Bank. Over the next five days, the money in 160 million Paytm wallets will show up in a corresponding number of Paytm Bank wallets as the wallet company becomes a payments bank. Check this Post to Earn paytm cash for Free.
However, the Paytm Payments Bank is now live for the customers across India. Although, the service has been made live only in the Paytm Beta app. Yes, you heard it right. Paytm users who want to open a savings account in the Paytm Payments Bank should download the beta version of the Paytm app of version 6.0.
Below is Mine Paytm Virtual Card.
How to Get Paytm Virtual Debit Card For Free
It is very Simple Process to get Paytm Virtual Debit card for Free if you are KYC verified user as it takes only 2 Minute of yours, you just have to enroll for Paytm Beta User Program and then select a nominee, but if you are not KYC user then you have to first verify your Account using KYC method by uploading Aadhar Card and verifying your Address.
Steps to Get Paytm Virtual Debit Card For Free for KYC Users
1. If You Are Beta User Then Just Update The App & You Will See The PayTM payment Bank Option.
2. If You Aren’t PayTM App Beta User Then Just Go to Playstore > Search PayTM App > Scroll Down Below in PayTM App Page > Join The Beta Program > Wait For Sometime > You Will Become a Beta Tester Of PayTM App & You Will See The PayTM payment Bank Option
3. Now Just Click On it & Click On Proceed
4. Now Just Put Your 4 Digit Passcode For PayTM Payment Bank
5. Add A Nominee in Next Step.
6. If You Are PayTM KYC User Then Bingo !! You are Now PayTM Payment Bank User
7. You will get Message like Below regarding All Details of your Paytm Payments Bank.
Steps to Get Paytm Virtual Debit Card For Free for Non KYC Users
1. Follow Above Steps upto Step 5. Here’s How to Become Paytm KYC User
2. If You are Not PayTM KYC User Then , Select Address , Put Your 16 Digit Aadhaar Number & Name.
3. You have to Verify Your KYC Details First To Start Using The PayTM Payment Bank Services.
4. After KYC Verification you can Get your Paytm Virtual Debit Card for Free.
Where to Find Paytm Virtual Debit Card after Verification
1. Open Paytm App
2. Go to your Profile
3. Click on My Saving Account
4. Under that you will see your Virtual Debit Card.
5. You can Use this Paytm Virtual Card for shopping in any Shopping sites like Amazon, flipkart.
Get Paytm Virtual Debit Card For Free – Video
What will happen to the Paytm wallet money?
1. It will simply be transferred to Paytm Payments Bank Ltd on 15 January. This means existing wallets will move from One97 Communication Ltd (the company currently behind Paytm) to Paytm Payments Bank Ltd.
2. This change does nothing to the money in the wallets. Nothing changes, notes the company.
3. If a person has a balance of Rs2,000 in her current Paytm wallet, the same will reflect in her new Paytm Bank wallet.
4. Wallets that have been inactive for six months and have zero balance won’t be transferred to the Paytm Payments Bank wallet unless their holders specifically consent to the same while logging into the app, web or by e-mail.
5. This doesn’t mean people with a Paytm wallet need to open an account with the bank to continue to use the wallet.
6. In a 6 December 2016 notification, Paytm said that as per Reserve Bank of India guidelines, its wallet would be transferred to the newly incorporated Paytm Payments Bank.
7. “Your Paytm wallet will work as it is, even after 15 January. Log in details, wallet balance and user experience will remain the same.
8. Your Paytm wallet experience will remain the same for all current use cases such as paying at stores, paying for Uber rides, ticketing, fuel, etc,” the company said on its website.
Schedule of Paytm Payments Banks Fee, Charges for Savings Account:-
|DESCRIPTION||FEE & CHARGES|
|Interest rate||4% per year,
|Online Funds Transfer|
|To another Paytm
account or Paytm
|Debit card and
|Rupay Debit Card||Free|
for physical Rupay
|Rs 100+ delivery charges|
|Rs 100+ delivery charges|
|Rs 100+ delivery charges|
|Non-metro locations||5 free every month;
post thatCash withdrawal:Rs 20/txn
Balance check,Mini statement: Rs 5/txn
|Metro locations||3 free every month;
post thatCash withdrawal Rs
Mini statement Rs 5/txn
|Statements & Certificates|
|Rs 50+ delivery charges
Free for Women,
|Mobile Banking||24 hrs|
|NEFT||8:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
Terms & Conditions:-
1. Paytm Payments Bank account can be opened only by a Resident Indian
2. Paytm Payments Bank is allowed to hold a maximum balance of Rs 1,00,000/- per individual customer at the end of the day i.e. the combined balance of your wallet and savings accounts should not exceed Rs 1,00,000/- at the end of the day
3. There is no minimum balance requirement to open an account with Paytm Payments Bank. Hence, you can open an account with us even with zero balance
4. Paytm Payments Bank is not permitted to offer loans, overdrafts/advances against customer deposits, credit cards, term deposits, recurring deposits, PPF accounts, demat accounts etc. In case we offer such products, they will be powered by our partner institutions
5. Nomination facility is available for all deposit accounts
3 thoughts on “How to Get Paytm Virtual Debit Card For Free”
I want to open paytm savings account but fill all details in paytm app and my status of account show processing after 2 days.
then wait for 2 days
Pingback: Paytm Closeup Offer – Get Rs 25 Free Paytm Cash - Tricks By STG