Personal Accident Insurance From Paytm
Get Personal Accident Insurance from Paytm for 1 Year at Rs 20, Paytm and ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd Offering Rs 1 lakh Personal Accident Insurance for 1 Year at Rs 20 Only. Customers can purchase a maximum of 5 such policies.
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited is one of the leading private sector general insurance companies in India. It is engaged in general insurance, reinsurance, insurance claims management and investment management. so below are the details of Personal Accident Insurance for Paytm.
How to Get Personal Accident Insurance from Paytm
2) Recharge your mobile with any amount
3) Under Proceed to pay, offer showing > Tick Rs. 1 Lakh personal insurance for 1 year at Rs.20 as shown below
4) or Directly visit here and Purchase it for Rs 20
5) You will Soon get a Mail Regarding the Same.
6) Enjoy Your Benefits and visit here to Earn paytm Cash
7) Visit here For More Recharge Tricks
8) Policy can be cancelled within 15 days from the date of purchase.
Details of the Personal Accident Insurance Policy :
1) Policy is valid for Indian citizens who are users of the Paytm Platform and aged between 18 – 50 yrs at the time of issuance. Policy will be issued in the name of the individual as registered with Paytm.
2) This policy is offered by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd. and covers benefit up to Rs. 1 lakh for Accidental Death and Partial Permanent Disability for a period of 1 year.
3) Customer shall receive the policy certificate directly on his/her email id registered with Paytm within 24 hours of the transaction. The policy coverage will start from T+3 day (T is the transaction day).
4) Customers can purchase a maximum of 5 such policies.
5) For any further queries, the policy holder should reach out to ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd. on their toll free number, official email ID or offices as mentioned in the policy document.
6) The insurance policy is a contract between ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd. and the customer. Customer should reach out to ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd. for any issues and claims.
7) You will Get All Details in your Mail Regarding the same