Honor 8X with 6.5-inch notched display
Honor 8X smartphone is now launched in India. The phone comes with a 6.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2340 pixels at a PPI of 396 pixels per inch. It sports a 6.5-inch full HD IPS notched display, with a screen aspect ratio of 19.5:9. It is powered by the HiSilicon Kirin 710 processor paired with ARM Mali-G6 GPU.
It is based on the Android 8.1 Oreo OS with Huawei’s EMUI 8.2 skin on top. All of this is backed by a 3,750mAh non-removable battery. Honor has partnered with Amazon India to sell Honor 8X as an Amazon exclusive. It will go on sale starting October 24 on Amazon India, as well as Honor’s new store app
Honor 8X Price in India
1) The 4GB RAM and 64GB storage model is priced at Rs 14,999.
2) the 6GB RAM and 64GB storage variant will be priced at Rs 16,999 and
3) the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage model will cost Rs 18,999.
4) The smartphone comes in red and blue colour options.
5) The new Honor 8X is exclusive to Amazon India and will go on sale starting October 24.
Honor 8X Specifications
1) It features a 6.5-inch full HD+ notch-display with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9.
2) The phone has a metal and glass-clad design and comes with a dual-tone aurora gradient back panel.
3) It includes a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and comes with facial unlock support as well.
Also See: Redmi 6, Redmi 6A, Redmi 6 Pro : Price | Specifications | Features
Also See: Realme 2 Review – Design | Performance | Camera | Battery
Honor 8X Camera
1) The phone houses vertically stacked dual cameras at the back having a 20MP primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture and a 2MP secondary sensor for depth effect.
2) The stock camera app offers a host of features including Portrait mode, Night mode, Aperture, AR Lens, Slow-mo etc.
3) Up front, it has a 16MP camera sensor that supports a bokeh effect.
Honor 8x Ram | Storage
1) It is powered by Huawei’s latest HiSilicon Kirin 710 processor which is paired with 4GB of RAM.
2) The phone comes with an internal storage of 64GB.
3) On the software front, the phone runs EMUI 8.2 based Android 8.1.0 Oreo.
It has a 91 per cent screen-to-body ratio, with a 42mm width of the bottom border. To achieve the 42mm bottom border, Honor has integrated double L-shaped antenna bands.
Also, the phone features a small notch on top, that houses the front camera as well as other sensors. Other design features on this device include a double textured design, featuring 15 layers of Aurora 2.5D curved glass.