How to Fix Android Oreo WiFi Problems – If you are Facing Wifi Problems in Android Oreo and want to fix android Oreo Wifi Problems then we have mentioned many ways to fix oreo Wifi Problems. Wi-Fi problems are extremely common Android issues and they can pop up anytime without warning.
If you start noticing slow speeds or dropped connections you’ll want to check your router. Unplug your router for a solid minute and then plug it back in to see if your issues are resolved. Here’s How to Fix Android Oreo Installation Problems
If you know it’s not your router or you’re in a public place where you can’t unplug the router you’re using, you’ll want to head into your device’s settings. You can find all details below on how to Fix Android Oreo WiFi Problems.
How to Fix Android Oreo WiFi Problems
Go into your Settings and into Network & Internet. From there, tap Wi-Fi and then tap on the network name. You should see a big button that says Forget Network. You’ll want to tap that but not before tracking down the network’s password. Forgetting the network will force you to reenter the password. Here’s List of Android getting 8.0 Oreo Update
If this doesn’t work try resetting your network settings. Go back into Settings and select System > Reset. At the top of this screen you’ll see Network settings reset. Tap that. Tap Reset Settings at the bottom of the screen.
Steps to Fix Android Oreo WiFi Problems
In most of android devices are facing this Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity issue. One of the easiest solutions is reboot your android Oreo to fix Wi-Fi problems. Here’s How to Install Android Oreo Launcher in Any Android Mobile.So below are the steps to Fix Android Oreo WiFi Problems
1. Turn on Airplane Mode
Scroll down notification bar from any screen and tap on Airplane mode to enable it. After 1 or 2 minute, disable it. Now check Wi-Fi is connected or not.
2. Reset router to fix Wifi problems in android Oreo 8.0
Unplug the router for 2 or 3 minute and plug it again. Also check wall outlet power is working or not.
3. Forget connect Wi-Fi network from android Oreo
Delete connected Wi-Fi and again add Wi-Fi network on your Google Pixel 8.0 phone. Follow below steps to Delete Connected wifi
- Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi > Tap Wi-Fi network name > Forget.
- Now again connect to that wifi
- Settings > Wi-Fi > Enable Wi-Fi > + Add network > Enter SSID & Security, Proxy and IP settings > Save
4. Reset network settings to fix Wifi problems in android Oreo 8.0
- Step 1: Go to Settings in android Oreo
- Step 2: Tap on system
- Step 3: Tap on Reset
- Step 4: Tap on Network settings reset
- Step 5: Again touch Reset settings
It will reset all network settings from your android Oreo 8.0 devices including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and mobile data. Check fix android Oreo Wi-Fi problems or not.
5. Enable safe mode on android Oreo 8.0
- Step 1: Press and hold the power button in your Pixel (Android 8.0) and other devices
- Step 2: Touch & hold Power off
- Now your android Oreo device is in safe mode. You can see safe mode symbol in below of the left side corner of screen in your android Oreo 8.0.
- If you’re android Oreo Wi-Fi working in safe mode, it means any third party apps causing issue. Remove one by one recently downloaded app.
- Find app that causing problem to Wi-Fi connectivity and remove it from your device. To exit safe mode on Android Oreo 8.0, press the power button and tap restart.
If those don’t help, we recommend updating your applications. If updating doesn’t fix your issue, boot your device into Safe Mode to disable third-party apps. Apps have been known to cause connectivity problems.
Hope These solutions and steps to Fix Android Oreo WiFi Problems resolved your issue. If you know any other solution to Fix Android Oreo WiFi Problems then comment below and we will add that solution in this list of how to Fix Android Oreo WiFi Problems.
2 thoughts on “How to Fix Android Oreo WiFi Problems”
Pingback: How to Fix Android Oreo Bluetooth Problems - Tricks By STG
Pingback: How to Fix irql_not_less_or_equal windows 10 Error [Solved] - Tricks By STG