How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on OnePlus one Mobile – If you want your OnePlus one to get Android O Latest Features also If you want to experience Android 8.0 Oreo on your Redmi 4 device, LineageOS 15.0 has now arrived via an unofficial build. However, if you were waiting for the official LineageOS 15.0, it might take quite sometime to release. “You can download the unofficial build and use it as your daily driver as it does not face any stability issues and most of the bugs have already been fixed.” as reported by Developers. here’s How to check if your Device will get Android Oreo or Not
OnePlus One was the first device from Oneplus and the smartphone also gained popularity in no time because it came with a Good hardware and acceptable price point. The OnePlus One comes with a 5.5 Inch display which has a resolution of 1920X1080 and comes with a pixel density of 401 ppi, The smartphone comes with Corning gorilla glass 3 protection and supports upto 10 fingers which help in playing games easily.
Prerequisties to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on OnePlus one
1. OnePlus one with unlocked Bootloader, TWRP Recovery and rooted.
2. Backup System, data (Contacts, Images, messages and everything) and current ROM. You can use FlashFire App to perform this backup directly into your PC/Laptop without wasting your Internal storage.
3. Charge your device upto 60% to avoid any shutdown or low battery warnings while flashing the ROM.
4. This ROM is for OnePlus one Snapdragon variant (mido) only! Don’t try it on Mediatek variant, as it would result in some serious issue. Here’s How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Redmi note 4
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on OnePlus one
If you can’t wait for the irresistible features offered by Android 8.0 Oreo, you can click on the link below to download the unofficial build of LineageOS 15.0 ROM for your OnePlus one. Remember to install TWRP recovery on your OnePlus one to be able to flash the custom ROM. Here’s How to Install Android 8.0 on Android Device
1. First of all Download AOSP rom for OnePlus
2. Now move the rom to the root of SD card
3. Now rename the file to Update.zip or Whatever you prefer
4. Now You have to boot your Smartphone in recovery mode
5. Now Tap on Wipe
6. Now Tap on Wipe Dalvik cache and wipe cache partition
7. Now tap On install
8. Now Choose the Update.zip rom you have downloaded earlier
9. Now tap on Install Now
10. Now wait for the Rom Installation
11. Now Tap on Reboot
12. The first reboot will take more time than usual and you need not to worry because its normal.