Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer : Reliance Jio has announced its new ‘Dhan Dhana Dhan’ plan which gives users 3 months of unlimited data benefits at Rs 309 or Rs 509. The plans include unlimited data, free voice calls, unlimited access and access to Jio apps. Existing Prime members who recharge with Rs 309 will get 1GB data per day, while those recharging with Rs 509 will get 2GB data per day.
Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer Details
Reliance Jio had earlier introduced its ‘Summer Surprise’ offer, which allowed Prime users to recharge with Rs 303 or more to enjoy three months of Jio’s complimentary services. It was later withdrawn following TRAI’s order. Jio’s new ‘Dhan Dhana Dhan’ plan is somewhat similar to the ‘Summer Surprise’ offer, except that Jio has now clearly stated specific plans which will give its customers free services for an additional three months.
Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan IPL offer Prime members
1. Jio soon Going to end 303 Plan and come up with Rs 309 and Rs 509 Plan for its Prime members.
2. Here Prime members Those who already Recharge Rs 99 and take membership.
3. Prime members on the recharge of 309 users get 1 GB 4G data daily with Prime benefits which include all their Premium app services free and If you recharge with 509 Plan You Get 2 gb 4G data daily with Prime benefits.
|Offer Price||Jio Prime Members Benefits||Validity|
|Rs 309||1 GB 4G data daily + Unlimited (Local +STD ) calls||84 Days|
|Rs 509||2 GB 4G data daily + Unlimited (Local +STD ) calls||84 Days|
Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan IPL offer NON Prime members :
1. New SIM and non-Jio Prime members will get the benefits of Rs 309 and Rs 509 plans at Rs 408 (Rs 309+Rs 99) and Rs 608 (Rs 509+Rs 99) respectively.
2. This includes a Rs 99 fee for Prime membership. So, Jio clearly wants all its customers to upgrade to Prime membership before they can take advantage of these plans
|Offer Price||Plan Benefits||Validity|
|Rs 349||1 GB 4G Data Daily + Unlimited (Local +STD )calls+Prime Benefits||84 Days|
|Rs 549||2 GB 4G Data Daily + Unlimited (Local +STD )calls+ Prime Benefits||84 Days|
Reliance Jio’s Prime membership deadline is April 15. This means, users will have to sign-up for Jio Prime, enrollment fees for which is Rs 99, before April 15 and then recharge with either Rs 309 or Rs 509 to avail benefits of Jio’s ‘Dhan Dhana Dhan’ plans.