Kotak 811 Refer and Earn to get Rs 100 BMS Voucher on Sign up and Rs 100 Per Refer. The Referrer & Referee will be eligible for a BookMyShow voucher worth Rs. 100/- only if the referee funds her/his 811 account with a minimum amount of Rs. 2000/. Valid for all Users and max you can refer 10 Friends.
Kotak811 is simple to use at zero charges. There is no minimum Bank account balance limit. You can have 0 balance & still avail all the services of kotak811. There is no hidden charges for the usage of Kotak 811 bank account.
With the best-in-class Kotak Mobile Banking App, banking is not just about financial transactions. You can open a Kotak 811 savings account without any paperwork, or even without stepping out of your home. on Kotak 811 You can Use new Mobile Number with your old Adhaar Number.
What Documents are Required to Open Kotak 811 Account –
You can open Kotak’s account online by just your Adhaar number & Pan number. You will be required to verify your Adhaar number using OTP & no verification for Pan number. You must be 18+ to use these services
How to avail Kotak 811 Refer and Earn
1) First of All Visit Kotak 811 Account Open Page – Click here
2) Now Here Enter Your Mobile Number & Name
3) You, Will, Receive an OTP on The Number You have Entered.
4) Now Enter OTP & Proceed to Next here Enter Your Adhaar Number & Verify Yourself with Adhaar OTP & Pan Number, Now Select to DBT if You have asked
5) Once Your Adhaar is Verified Enter Your Personal Details like Name, Age & Nominee.
6) On the next Step Enter The PIN to Setup for The Debit Card and Confirm all the Details.
7) You will Get a New Account Opened on Kotak 811. Now You Can Get exciting offers mentioned below.
8) Please Wait for 24 hours to get this account Appear in UPI Apps.
How to get Refer Link in Kotak 811 Refer and Earn offer
- click here to get your Link
- Login using Facebook or Gmail
- Now select gmail as a refer option
- enter any of your friends email Id or any of your other gmail Id
- Now you will receive email from Kotak 811 in your another gmail
- copy your refer Link from There
Terms and Condition for Kotak 811 Refer and Earn
Offer valid till 31st Aug 2017. Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer and Promo Code can be used only once by one Customer.
Customers who fail to enter the promo code or using the wrong promo code shall not be eligible to avail the Offer. Bank shall, in no way, be liable in the event the Customer fails to enter the coupon code or uses the wrong coupon code resulting in Customer becoming ineligible to avail the Offer.
Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods and services availed by the Customer under the Offer.
The Bank reserve the right to disqualify any Customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
The Bank reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Offer, including, extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without prior notice, at the Bank’s sole discretion.
Participation in this offer is voluntary. Any person availing of this offer shall be deemed to have read understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
The Offer is non-transferable, non-encashable and non-negotiable and is for one time use only and cannot be clubbed with any other offer. The offer cannot be exchanged for cash or any other credit benefits.
Bank reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
The decision of the Bank in all matters in connection with and incidental to this offer is final and shall be binding on all persons.
Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of above offer or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts / tribunals in Mumbai only, irrespective of whether any other Court or Tribunal has concurrent or similar jurisdiction.