The phone combines brilliant performance with bargain pricing. Designed for multimedia enthusiasts on a budget, this lightweight smartphone offers 5-inch wide-view HD displays for rich, smooth videos. 4G LTE connectivity and an optional octa-core processor deliver blazing speeds for the latest games. Dolby Atmos enhances the whole experience with dynamic sound.
Note: Price is Reduced to Rs 9499 from Rs 9999 for Few Hours only so grab this deal asap.
How to Buy Lenovo Vibe K5 (Grey, 32GB)
Extra 1049 Off With HDFC Credit Card || Rs.300 Via PhonePe.
2. Add Product to the cart
3. Login/Sign Up to your Account
4. Make payment using your Desired Method
Lenovo Vibe K5 (Grey, 32GB) Features
1. 13MP primary camera with auto focus, LED flash and 5MP front facing camera
2. 12.7 centimeters (5-inch) HD IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
3. Android v5.1 Lollipop operating system with 1.4GHz 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 octa core processor, Adreno 405 (up to 550MHz 3D graphics accelerator or up to 465MHz) GPU, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB and dual SIM (micro+micro) dual-standby (4G+4G)
4. 2750mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 32 hours on 2G, 15.1 hours on 3G networks and standby time of 322 hours
5. 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
6. Twin high quality stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos
7. Dedicated expandable microSD card slot
Full Details of Lenovo Vibe K5 (Grey, 16GB)
Lenovo Vibe K5 smartphone was launched in February 2016. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. Lenovo Vibe K5 price in India starts from Rs. 6999.
The Lenovo Vibe K5 is powered by 1.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lenovo Vibe K5 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Lenovo Vibe K5 runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 2750mAh removable battery. It measures 142.00 x 71.00 x 8.20 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 150.00 grams.
The Lenovo Vibe K5 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Review of Lenovo Vibe K5 (Grey, 16GB)
phone is every thing good it will supports both sims as 4g network. good phone for the 7000 rs/-
Service & Support Problem with Lenovo
Poor network, missing basics but light weight and looks are better
Afters 3-4 days of use: Very light weight and easy to handle_slim. Front camera is very nice and nice detailing. Rear camera is poor, picture quality is not good, less details. Battery backup is not up to the mark, but nice to have removable battery. ROM available: 9.7 GB, 5 GB is taken by system and 1.3 by other preinstalled apps etc. RAM available: 1.1 GB Network: poor (connectivity is very poor) switching from 4G to 3G is very poor many times call drops. Sound is clear but very low, on headset it is Ok.