Link Aadhaar Card to Idea Mobile Number – when you buy a new SIM card, your address and other details like name, age, etc. will be verified via the Aadhaar authentication online. If you received SMS regarding re-verification your number via e-KYC process, then you have to visit your nearest retailer shop. Now submit your Aadhaar number and do the biometric verification. Recently airtel has launched Airtel Rs 399 Plan to Get Unlimited Calls and 1Gb Daily Data for 84 Days.
Aadhaar has undoubtedly become a crucial document not only to establish your identity and avail the government’s social security schemes but also for financial matters such as filing tax returns and keeping your bank account active. Here’s How to Link Aadhaar Card to Airtel Mobile Number
Link Aadhaar Card to Idea Mobile Number
As DoT (Department of Telecommunication) has directed to all telecom operator to re-verify their existing subscriber so soon, all customer will start receiving SMS alerts, or they will see TV ads, print ads from their telecom operator regarding the same.Here’s How to Link Aadhaar Card to Vodafone Mobile Number
Documents Needed :
- Aadhaar Card Copy Of SIM Card Owner & Its Number
- Switched ON Mobile With SIM Card
- OTP You Receive During Process
- Fingerprint for the bio-metric verification
How to Link Aadhaar Card to Idea Mobile Number
1. Visit your Nearest Vodafone retailers or Idea outlets.
2. Ask him for Idea Aadhaar Upgradation for existing user.
3. Tell him your Mobile number & Aadhaar card number for verification.
4. Now verify your fingerprint in biometric scanner.
5. That’s it, You will shortly receive a message from Vodafone that you have successfully verify your Vodafone Sim.
6. The last date of the e-KYC verification process is 6th February 2018.
Visit here for Aadhar Card Correction Online (Change Name, Mobile Number, Address and DOB in Aadhaar Card Online)
Is Aadhaar Card Verification Mandatory?
Yes, Supreme Court asked the government to register ID details of all subscribers in the country. Means, linking Aadhaar card details is mandatory for new mobile connection and all existing numbers till the end of February 2018.
You have to manually visit your Nearest Retailers or Stores and Link your Aadhaar Card using Biometric (Finger Print) Verification. Means you can’t do this Online or Through Call. So stay away from any Fraud Website or Call which says you Link Aadhaar Card to Mobile Number Online.
Terms and Other details
1. As of now, you can add maximum 7 mobile connection of each operator.
2. You don’t need to pay fee for the re-verification
3. the legal age to get a sim card is 18 or above. If your age is below 18 years and has a SIM card then I think you can link your Aadhar.
4. If you have taken your mobile connection via E-KYC mode then no need to visit the retailer.
5. The verification process is for those who have got SMS. But soon it will be compulsory for all consumers.
6. If you don’t have aadhar card, You should get the Aadhaar card first and then visit your nearest store for verification.
7. If you have more than one connection, no need to provide biometric every time. However, you have to verify your number for all the connections individually using the four digit verification code by visiting the nearest mobile store.
So you have to Link Aadhaar Card to Idea Mobile Number before 6th Feb 2018 if you have got any message from Vodafone regarding Link Aadhaar Card to Vodafone Mobile Number.