Mi A3 Price in India Starts at Rs. 12,999, First Sale on August 23 – #MiA3
The Mi A3 will be offered in Kind of Gray, Not just Blue and More than White colors, and will go on sale in India from August 23 through Mi Home, Mi.com, and Amazon.in. It will also be available through offline stores across the country at a later date.
The smartphone’s built around a 6.01″ HD+ Super AMOLED display with a fingerprint scanner embedded in it. It’s powered by the Snapdragon 665 SoC. This may be one of the best android mobile under Rs 15000
Mi A3 Price in India
Xiaomi Mi A3 comes at a starting price of Rs 12,999. The base variant offers 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. Xiaomi is keeping the price more aggressive compared to its predecessor as the same storage variant of the Mi A2 was launched at Rs 16,999. The second storage variant that offers 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage has been priced at Rs 15,999.
How to Buy Mi A3 Online
1) You can buy Mi A3 online from Amazon.in website
2) Click here to Buy mi A3 Online From Amazon
3) First Sale will start on 23rd Aug at 12:00 Noon
Mi A3 Camera Features
1) On the camera front, the Mi A3 comes with a triple rear camera setup that houses a 48-megapixel primary Sony IMX586 sensor with an f/1.79 lens.
2) 8-megapixel secondary sensor with a 118-degree wide-angle f/1.79 lens, and a 2-megapixel tertiary sensor for depth sensing.
3) The smartphone also has the 32-megapixel selfie camera at the front with an f/2.0 lens.
4) The Mi A3 has a triple rear camera setup at the back aligned vertically and placed on the top left corner.
5) Mi A3 will pack a dedicated night mode to improve the low-light imaging experience. Additionally, the Mi A3 users will get depth of field controls in Portrait shots.
Mi A3 Offers on Buying Mobile
1) Launch offers for the Mi A3 include Rs. 750 cashback on HDFC Bank credit cards, with an additional Rs. 250 on EMI transactions, for the first few weeks.
2) A double data and unlimited calling from Airtel was also announced, with the Rs. 249 recharge.
Mi A3 Features
1) The phone sees a gradient back panel finish and the Xiaomi logo is embossed at the bottom.
2) The Mi A3 has a waterdrop-style notch and up top and a slight chin at the bottom of the display.
3) The handset comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor. Mi A3 sports a 6.08-inch HD+ Dot Notch screen with a Super AMOLED panel and comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor.
4) The dual-SIM (Nano) Mi A3 runs Android 9 Pie out-of-the-box and features a 6.08-inch HD+ (720×1560 pixels) Super AMOLED display, Gorilla Glass 5 protection, and 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
5) the Mi A3 is powered by the Snapdragon 665 SoC, paired with 4GB of RAM and Adreno 610 GPU.
6) Xiaomi has provided 64GB and 128GB storage options on the Mi A3 that are both expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB).
7) Connectivity options on the phone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
8) Besides, the phone packs a 4,030 mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging, and measures 153.48×71.85×8.5mm.
Mi A3 is going to be sold via Amazon, in addition to Mi.com and Mi Home stores. The Chinese smartphone maker will offer the phone via Mi partner offline retailers on a later date.