Nokia 7.1 features a PureDisplay panel as its primary highlight, supporting HDR10. Other Nokia 7.1 highlights include its dual rear camera setup with Zeiss optics, and a 3,060mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
Nokia mobile brand licensee HMD Global on Friday revealed the Nokia 7.1 price in India, its release date, as well as launch offers.
Nokia 7.1 Price and Launch offers
1) The Nokia 7.1 price in India is set at Rs. 19,999 (recommended best buy price) for its 4GB RAM/ 64GB inbuilt storage variant, and it will go on sale in the country from December 7.
2) The smartphone will be available to buy via top mobile retailers in India, HMD Global said in a statement, apart from Nokia’s own online store.
3) The 3GB RAM/ 32GB storage variant – which was launched in London – has not been brought to India.
4) As for Nokia 7.1 launch offers, the company has partnered with Airtel to offer prepaid subscribers 1TB of 4G data on eligible plans starting from Rs. 199.
5) Postpaid Airtel subscribers on the other hand will get additional 120GB of data along with a three-month Netflix subscription and a 1-year Amazon Prime subscription, on postpaid plans worth Rs. 499 or higher.
6) Those who decide to purchase the Nokia 7.1 using HDFC credit and debit cards, apart from EMI transactions, will get 10 percent cashback via eligible offline stores.
Also See: Honor 8X with 6.5-inch notched display Launched | Price | Specification
Also See : Redmi Note 6 Pro launched in India |Price | Features | Specs
Nokia 7.1 Camera and Lens
1) Nokia 7.1 features dual rear camera, a combination 12MP primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture and a 5MP black and white secondary sensor with an f/2.4 aperture.
2) The camera system has features like bokeh effect and Pro mode.
3) The front camera is 8MP. The phone also supports HMD Global’s “bothie” mode to take a photo using both the front and back camera.
4) The company is also touting two-phase detection and Zeiss optics for the rear camera setup, apart from EIS. On the front, the handset sports an 8-megapixel fixed focus sensor with f/2.0 aperture and 84-degree field-of-view.
Nokia 7.1 Specifications and Features
1) The dual-SIM (Nano) Nokia 7.1 runs Android Oreo, based on the Android One programme, with an update to Android 9.0 Pie arriving over-the-air for buyers in India.
2) It sports a 5.84-inch full-HD+ (1080×2280 pixels) PureDisplay panel with a 19:9 aspect ratio, HDR10 support, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
3) The handset is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC, paired with 4GB of RAM.
4) There is 64GB of inbuilt storage, expandable via microSD card (up to 400GB).
5) Connectivity options on the Nokia 7.1 include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
6) Sensors onboard the smartphone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, electronic compass, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
7) Dimensions are 149.7×71.19×7.99mm and weight is 159 grams.
8) There is a 3,060mAh non-removable battery under the hood with 18W fast charging, delivering 50 percent charge in 30 minutes.