Paytm Payments Bank– Earlier this year, digital payment major, Paytm launched its Payments Bank with features at par with a traditional bank in the country. Paytm, in May 2017, said that the Payments Bank will be live for customers later this year.However, the Paytm Payments Bank is now live for the customers across India. Although, the service has been made live only in the Paytm Beta app. Yes, you heard it right. Paytm users who want to open a savings account in the Paytm Payments Bank should download the beta version of the Paytm app of version 6.0.
Note- To Open Paytm Payment Bank You Need To Be KYC Verified Only By Pan Card & Your Savings Account Will Be Opened Within 2 Minutes.
How To Open Paytm Payment Bank Account-
1) Download Paytm Payment Bank Apk
2) If You Have Already Paytm App Then Remove Old Paytm From Your Phone & Installed It.
3) This Version Is Yet Not Available In Playstore , But Will Soon Available Within 1,2 Day.
4) Now Open App & Login Your Paytm Account.
5) Now You Are On Dashboard, Simply Click On Bank Account.
6) Now They Ask You To Open Savings Account
7) Click On It & Enter Your PAN Number.
8) In Next Step Choose Nomine’s Name
9) Now Your PBB Account Is Opened & You Will Get Instant Virtual Debit Card In App.
10) You Can Avail Paytm Payments Bank Freely.
Benifits Of Paytm Payment Bank-
- Saving/Current Account.
- Unlimited Online Fund Transfer.
- Free Virtual Debit Card.
- Online Passbook Statements.
- No Minimum Account Balance.
PPB Is Going To Offer 4% Interest Rates To Users On Wallet Balance Which They Maintained In PPB. Interest Rate Should Be Calculated On Monthly Basis.
Patym Payment Bank Debit Card & Transaction:-
PPB Is Giving Virtual Debit Card Free Of Cost , If You Want Physical Debit Card It Cost You ₹ 100 For 1 Year + Delivery Charges As Per Your City.
Transaction Charges In Paytm Payment Bank Is Totally Free.
For ATM Cash Withdrawl Their Will Be 5 Transaction Free Per Month For Non Metro Cities , Where As 3 Free Every Month For Metro Cities. Post Limit You Will Be Charged ₹ 20.