PUBG 0.8.0 to add new vehicles, new map and a new weapon – PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) will soon be getting the 0.8.0 update for its mobile app on both Android and iOS platforms. PUBG Mobile 0.8.0 beta has been live for over a week now. The new 0.8.0 update is expected to bring a new map, weapon, vehicles, and many other improvements.
PUBG Mobile is an online battle game similar to its Xbox One and PC versions. In the game, players parachute onto a battlefield where they then find vehicles and weapons, and win the game by becoming the last person standing. You can use these PUBG Secret Tricks to win the game.
PUBG 0.8.0 to add new vehicles, new map
Some additional, relatively smaller features are a part of the new version, including giving the player apples to throw at others in the pre-game waiting area, and changes to the UI and settings including limits on auto-pickup of ammo.
Interestingly, the 8X scope will no longer randomly spawn on the Sanhok map, although it will be available in air drops. The M24 rifle too won’t be available on the Sanhok map.
PUBG 0.8.0 – New Map
1) Sonhok is the new map which will be added to the game with this update. The map will let players play the game in forests in South East Asia.
2) The map is 4.4×4.4 km in area which technically is one forth as compared to other maps.
3) The game will also see the addition of a new assault rifle, QBZ which is a replacement for the Scar-L which was recently removed from the game.
4) Additionally, to cover the map, two new vehicles will also be added – UAZ and a muscle car, which will act as modes of transportation and cover during gameplay.
PUBG 0.8.0 – User Interface
1) The update is also expected to bring a bit of change to the user interface (UI) of the game.
2) This UI change will bring in the addition of a new settings panel where users can manually set a limit to the ammo of guns so they can be comfortable with the reload times.
3) Additionally, players will also be provided with 20 apples each in their inventory during the time they are in the waiting lobby to practice their throwing skills.
PUBG 0.8.0 – New Weapon
A new assault rifle QBZ has been seen to make entry in the Beta version of 0.8.0. The QBZ assault rifle uses 5.56 mm ammo and is brought in as a replacement for the Scar-L. The QBZ is also expected to be showcased in the global release.
PUBG 0.8.0 – New Vehicles
Sonhok will see the introduction of the new vehicles UAZ and Muscle car. These new vehicles have been a available to use in the Beta version of PUBG 0.8.0. both the vehicles are relatively larger in size and can be used for both cover and transportation.
PUBG 0.8.0 – Other Expected Updates
1) Players will be given 20 apples each to practice their throwing skills when in the waiting lobby before the start of the game. Players can throw these apples at opponents.
2) Changes have been made of the User Interface of the game. Players are given a new option on the settings screen. They can now set a manual limit to the ammo their character picks up automatically for every gun.
3) Recently release new features like the War Mode will also see themselves been carry forwarded to the PUBG Mobile version 0.8.0 update.
4) The 8X Scope and the M24 Sniper rifle will not spawn on the Sonhok map. Nevertheless, the 8X scope will be available through care packages, unlike the M24.
5) New weapon skins are also expected to be release.
This gives the average PUBG Mobile player a new ray of hope. With the release for the 0.8.0 update, the game will have a lot of things new. This will help the players to stay hooked to PUBG Mobile and will allow PUBG Mobile to continue on their positive growth curve.