This trick will help you read WhatsApp messages that have been deleted by the sender. Well, if you’re curious about what was the deleted message all about there’s a way to find that out. However, we must mention that WhatsApp doesn’t have an official feature which will show you the messages that have been deleted. You can also get green verification badge on WhatsApp if you are using whatsapp for business purpose.
To read the deleted WhatsApp messages you’ll need to download a third-party application called WhatsRemoved+. This app is available for download on Google Play store but not on App store. Notably, there are some more apps available on Play store that shows you deleted information. For iPhone users, there are no options available.
How to read Deleted WhatsApp messages
If someone deletes a WhatsApp message, in the chat it shows a message that reads, ‘This message was deleted’. If you have an Android smartphone, follow these steps to see deleted messages. Below trick to read Deleted WhatsApp messages also works on whatsapp group messages.
1) first you need to download the WhatsRemoved+ application from Google Play store. – Click Here
2) Before downloading app ensure to connect the phone to a WiFi network first. The app size measures 4.90MB.
3) After the WhatsRemoved+ app has been installed on the phone open it and accept the terms and conditions.
4) For the app to work you will need to provide access to phone’s notifications. If you agree with it, click on YES option.
5) The app then asks to select the applications you want it to save all notifications from. To read deleted WhatsApp messages just enable WhatsApp option and then on continue.
6) WhatsRemoved+ will then ask you whether it should save files or not. Click the option that you prefer. It will then take you to a page that will show all deleted WhatsApp messages. Just click on WhatsApp option next to Detected option on top of the screen.
7) After enabling these settings you will be able to read all deleted WhatsApp messages. The deleted messages will appear under the WhatsApp option on the WhatsRemoved+ app.
Note: These are third-party apps and you be careful as they often collected users’ personal data stored in the device. If you’re concerned about your sensitive data, download at your own risk.
Video – How to see whatsapp Deleted Message
If you are planning on using this guide to reveal deleted messages, please remember that there’s always a price to pay to access WhatsApp features that are not officially supported. In this case, the method we’re suggesting will expose all of your notifications including OTPs and bank balance details, to a third-party app, and we can’t guarantee that this data will remain private. Please use this method at your own risk, and only if seeing WhatsApp messages others have deleted is absolutely essential to you.