Xiaomi has launched the Redmi Earbuds S in India, Priced at Rs. 1,799, the Redmi Earbuds S are an affordable pair of true wireless earphones that look to make the technology and form factor accessible to the masses. The first thing to note about the Redmi Earbuds S is that they look nothing like the Apple AirPods — the Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 do. Rather, the design here is on the lines of Samsung Galaxy Buds or Jabra Elite 75t.
Unlike the AirPods and Mi True Wireless Earphones 2, the Redmi Earbuds S are completely in-ear and there’s no stem jutting out at one end. recently Bullets Wireless Z by OnePlus was also launched.
Redmi Earbuds S Price
1) Xiaomi has launched the Redmi Earbuds S in India at a price of Rs 1,799.
2) The Redmi Earbuds S will be available for buying in India from May 27 (12PM) from Mi.com/in and Amazon, and from Xiaomi’s Mi Home and Mi Studio stores across the country.
3) Click here to buy | Mi India
Redmi Earbuds S Features and specifications
1) The Redmi Earbuds S pack 7.2mm drivers, Bluetooth 5.0, and dual mics for on-the-go connectivity. These are not touch-sensitive though.
2) There’s a physical button on each bud that lets you answer/end a call or play/pause music on single click, turn on default voice assistant on double click, and enable/disable game mode on three clicks.
3) In case you’re wondering, there’s no option to play/forward/skip a song or change volume, so you’ll have to use voice assistance for that.
4) The Redmi Earbuds S come with environment noise reduction.
5) Xiaomi claims up to 4-hours of battery life (12-hours with case). There’s no fast charging.
6) The Redmi Earbuds S use 7.2mm drivers, and are IPX4-rated for water resistance.
7) It support a low-latency mode which is useful when gaming on a smartphone
Gaming users will also benefit from a low-latency mode on the Redmi Airdots S, which will allow for smoother transmission of sound from the smartphone to the earphones with reduced delay. Additionally, there is support for voice assistants, environmental noise reduction through the Realtek RTL8763BFR Bluetooth chip, and the ability to use either earphone individually without separately pairing each earphone of the Redmi Earbuds S.