Redmi Note 6 Pro launched in India
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro has been launched in India. The successor to Redmi Note 5 Pro has four cameras – two on the front and two at the back. More changes from the Redmi Note 5 Pro include a bigger display and splash resistant coating. Another Good android Phone from Xiomi
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro will be available at a starting price of Rs 13,999 for the 4GB model, while the 6GB RAM variant will cost Rs 15,999. The storage on both the variants will be 64GB. The phone will go on sale starting November 23.
The sale for the phone starts November 23 from 12 noon on Mi.com and Flipkart online as well as Mi Home retail stores.
Redmi Note 6 Pro Price
1) Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro price in India starts at Rs 13,999 for the 4GB RAM model. The 6GB RAM variant will cost Rs 15,999.
2) As part of Black Friday deals, Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro will be available for a special price of Rs 12,999 (4GB RAM) and Rs 14,999 (6GB RAM) only for the first sale on November 23.
3) Launch offers include Rs 2,400 cash back on Reliance Jio SIM and up to 6TB extra data as well as Rs 500 cash back on HDFC debit, credit cards, and EMI.
Redmi Note 6 Pro specifications
1) The dual-SIM (Nano), dual-4G VoLTE Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro runs MIUI 10 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo.
2) sports a 6.26-inch full-HD+ (1080×2280 pixels) IPS LCD panel with a 19:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D curved glass, Corning Gorilla Glass protection, and a maximum brightness of 500 nits.
3) The handset is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC, coupled with an Adreno 509 GPU, 4GB/ 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM, and 64GB of onboard storage.
4) Storage is expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB), though you will lose access to one of the SIM cards.
Redmi Note 6 Pro Camera
1) The camera supports Dual Pixel Autofocus technology along with a bigger 1.4um pixel sensor and improved f/1.9 aperture.
2) In terms of optics, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro bears a vertically aligned dual rear camera setup with a 12-megapixel primary sensor
3) a 5-megapixel depth sensing secondary sensor.
4) The company is touting the presence of Dual Pixel Autofocus, EIS, AI scene detection, AI Portrait 2.0 (with Dynamic Bokeh, Light Trails, and Studio Lighting).
5) On the front, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro sports yet another dual camera setup.
6) There is a 20-megapixel primary sensor (with 1.8-micron pixels) and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor, with support for 4-in-1 Super Pixel, AI Face Unlock, and AI Portrait Selfie (with real-time potrait preview), AI Beautify, as well as AI Scene Detection.
Redmi Note 6 Pro Battery & Connectivity
1) There is a 4,000mAh battery under the hood, with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0. However, the bundled charger supports only up to 10W charging.
2) Dimensions of the smartphone are 157.91×76.38×8.26mm and weight is 182 grams.
3) Connectivity options on the Redmi Note 6 Pro include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, a Micro-USB port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Colour options of the Redmi Note 6 Pro are Black, Blue, Red, and Rose Gold. Redmi Note 6 Pro launch offers also include Rs. 2,400 Jio Instant Cashback and up to 6TB of Jio data. Xiaomi also notes that the Remdi Note 6 Pro will be made available ‘soon’ via Mi Preferred Partner stores as well as Mi Stores.