Reliance JIO USSD Codes and JIO Balance Check – Reliance JIO USSD Codes : As Of Now Jio Happy New Year Offer Is Valid Till 31st March That Is Today. So You Must Have To Enroll Into Jio Prime Membership To Continue Using The Free Jio 4G Services.
How to Check Reliance Jio Main Balance, 4G Data Usage, Jio Number, and More [All USSD Codes]. If you have recently purchased or moved to Reliance Jio. here’s details on Reliance Jio MNP – Offers on Jio MNP Portability
JIO USSD Codes and JIO Balance Check
But What About Charges , Checking Usage Of Balance & 4G Remaining Data. Don’t Worry We Have Already Covered Almost All Jio Tricks & Hot Topics. This Time We Are Back With A Exclusive List Of All Jio USSD Codes Which You Can Use To Check Jio Data , Balance Usage, SMS Balance. YOu can also use https://www.vantazo.com/
- How can check Jio balance?
- How can I activate my Jio SIM?
- How can I check my Airtel data balance?
What Are Reliance USSD Codes
USSD Codes Are Operator Specific Dialing Codes By Which We can Check Our SIM Details Like :
- SIM Mobile Number
- Remaining Balance
- Remaining 4G Data Balance
- SMS Balance
- All Internet Plans & Exclusive Offers For Your SIM
Though Reliance Jio is Offering Unlimited Free 4G Data & Unlimited Free Calling & SMS For Its Prime Members For Enrolling Jio Prime 99 & 303 Plans, Still If We Wants To Check The Daily Remaining Balance Then Below Given Codes Would Be Helpful To You. Here’s Vodafone Balance Check and Vodafone USSD Codes
Jio USSD Codes For Balance Check
|Details||Jio USSD Codes|
|Know my Jio Number||Dial *1#|
|Check 4G data usage||sms MBAL to 55333|
|Check prepaid balance & validity||sms BAL to 199|
|Know bill amount||sms BILL to 199|
|Check current tariff plan||sms MY PLAN to 199|
|Activate 4G data||Call 1925 or sms START to 1925|
|Check net balance||use MyJio app|
(1) Dial This Code On Your Dial pad To Get Jio Balance Details Of Main Account – *333#
(2) MBAL To 53333 : Whilst If You Opt For Jio Prime Plan Of 303 I Don’t Think You Need TO Check This , But Still You Can Send This Sms To This No. For Checking Main Account Balance, You Wont Be Charged As It Is A Free Service No
(3) There is no USSD code to check data in Reliance jio. But every time you disconnect internet, you get sms informing the data consumed in last session. here’s Idea Balance Check USSD Codes
Methods for JIO Balance Check
That is how would you be able to check you balance your data Usage and the remaining balance. So lets Check how you can check JIO balance. Below are best methods for JIO Balance Check.
1. JIO Balance Check From True Balance App
True Balance gives you one touch solution to manage your prepaid mobile balances. Not only checking balances, but it also supports recharge; Invite friends, earn points and buy new packs! Visit here For More details on true Balance App
Features of True Balance App
- – Check data pack balance and rate cutter validity.
- – All your mobile recharge balance & pack balance in one place.
- – Total remaining balance of single/dual SIM.
- – Local call, STD call, L+STD call pack balance with the expiry date.
- – Remaining 2G, 3G data pack with the expiry date.
- – Notification Bar – Information at a glance with many options. so below are the steps for How to Check Airtel Net Balance
1. Firstly Download True Balance App If asked Enter Refer code as 2WxO7VbD
- Open the App and Allow Permission.
- They asked to enable true balance option available after installing the app.
- As soon as you have enabled you know your BSNL Balance Check.
2. JIO Balance Check From My JIO App
Another way to check out your balance is through My JIO app. It is available on both Android and iOS and can be downloaded through their respective stores. Get MyJio app to subscribe Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer. Recharge your Jio number, view real time balance, link & manage multiple accounts and much more!
It is the most trusted and secure app for your mobile recharges, bill payments.Download My JIO App now and experience first hand the ease of recharging your JIO prepaid mobile and paying your postpaid bill from your Android phone.
- 1) Click Here To Download My JIO App
- 2) Install & open the app in your phone and Login or sign up using your airtel number.
- 3) Now in Home Page you can check all details like Vodafone Balance Check, Vodafone Net Balance Check
3. JIO Balance Check From BSNL Site
go to this link and login using your Vodafone mobile number. You can see your balance and data related info under the Account Overview tab. Further recharge can be done from the browse packs section. so below is how you can be sure of JIO Balance Check.
- Click Here for JIO Website
- Enter your airtel number and you will get OTP in that Number
- Just enter and login
- Now in the home page you will see all details related to JIO balance Check
Reliance Jio has announced its new ‘Dhan Dhana Dhan’ plan which gives users 3 months of unlimited data benefits at Rs 309 or Rs 509. The plans include unlimited data, free voice calls, unlimited access and access to Jio apps. Existing Prime members who recharge with Rs 309 will get 1GB data per day, while those recharging with Rs 509 will get 2GB data per day.
All these USSD code of JIO are working at the time of writing this article. If any of JIO Balance Check USSD Codes are not working then comment below and we will try to add new ussd Codes for JIO Balance Check.