Reset Windows Admin Password: Reset Admin Password Without Knowing Old Password: Today millions of users are using the latest version of Windows that is Windows 8 and 8.1 which is currently providing lots of features for their users. In this version you need to enter PIN or the password to access the administrator account but what if you forget your windows password.
You think you need to install the new operating system in your computer system to access the services but actually you can change the password with the method with which we are here.
So lets have a look on the method of How To Reset Windows 8/8.1 Admin Password Without Knowing Old Password. Yes it is possible and you can do it with your self by just following a simple trick that i have discussed below.
How To Reset Windows Admin Password Without Knowing Old Password
- First of all you need to create a Linux Live Cd through linux ISO File. Now boot this CD in your computer through boot menu.
Now there navigate to C:\Windows\System32, And there rename sethc.exe to sethc1.exe. And rename cmd.exe to sethc.exe.
Now simply restart your computer. Now you will see you login screen, simply press shift button five times. You will see command prompt will open.
- There type net user and hit enter.
- Now you will see the name of administrator account note it down.Now type net user user_name new password and hit enter as shown in screenshots.
- That’s it now type the password in login panel and you are logged in.
So using this Trick you can Reset your windows without giving single penny to anyone. If you have any doubt feel free to ask in comments.
Also see – Top 10 Online Activities That Could Send You In Jail
You can also use – PC Unlocker
Key Features & Benefits:
- Bypass, remove or reset Windows local administrator and user passwords.
- Reset forgotten domain administrator and user passwords for Windows 2000, 2003, 2008 and 2012 AD (Active Directory) domain controller.
- Reset passwords to DSRM (Directory Services Restore Mode) accounts.
- Unlock / enable any Windows local account or Active Directory account that is locked out, disabled or expired.
- Promote any standard or limited Windows user account to administrator.
- New! Bypass the password of Windows local / Microsoft account without modifying the old password.
Download full version free – click here
8 thoughts on “How To Reset Windows 8/8.1 Admin Password Without Knowing Old Password”
hey what is that “creating Linux Live Cd through linux ISO File”. I can’t understand.. will u pls explain that
Have you tried it without that step. ??
I usually use PCUnlocker or Offline NT Password & Registry Editor when a windows password is lost.
ok, it is one of the method, there are other methods also