Samsung Pay Mobikwik Offer: Samsung Pay Is Came Up With An Awesome Offer Where They Are Offering Rs 250 BookMyShow Voucher Absolutely Free on your 1st
transaction on Samsung Pay After Link Your Mobikwik Wallet.
How To Avail Samsung Pay Mobikwik Offer:
1) First Of All, Click Here To Download Samsung Pay App.
2) Install Or Download App.
3) Login Or Signup Your Samsung Pay Account (To add Samsung Account: Goto Settings > Accounts > Add Samsung Account).
4) Now, Link your MobiKwik wallet (Goto Banks/Wallets section > Link your Mobikwik Wallet).
5) Now Verify Your Mobikwik Wallet Through OTP Sent & Complete The Process.
6) Make Your First Transaction ( Either need to do Add money, Scan&Pay or send money through Samsung Pay ) & Complete the Transaction through Mobikwik Wallet.
7) That’s It, You Will Get Your Rs 250 BMS Voucher Absolutely Free.
Note: Movie ticket voucher will be sent instantly within Samsung Pay & will be visible under the ‘Promotions’ Tabs
Terms & Conditions Of Samsung Pay Mobikwik Offer-
1) Limited Period Offer. Valid in between 18th December and 31st December.
2) Offer: Register your Mobikwik wallet and get Rs 250 BookMyShow voucher on your 1st transaction on Samsung Pay
4) Link your MobiKwik wallet and make first transaction on Samsung Pay to get BookMyShow voucher value Rs.250
5) First 5000 customers to create or hyperlink Mobikwik wallet on Samsung pay & efficiently full atleast one transaction via Samsung pay shall be eligible
6) Users both must do Add cash, Scan&Pay or ship cash via Samsung Pay
7) Mobikwik wallet ought to be linked or created throughout 16th Dec – 31st Dec each days inclusive
8) Successful transaction ought to be accomplished throughout 16th Dec – 31st Dec each days inclusive
9) Already added, delinked, beforehand linked or created wallets on Samsung Pay previous to 16th Dec 2017 is not going to be eligible
10) Only 1 voucher code shall be given per system. User might add 2 wallets however solely 1 voucher to be awarded
11) Vouchers to winner (first 5000 customers) shall be shared through SMS by third of January 2018