Schedule Whatsapp Messages in Mobile
This Post Also Contains Below Topic on Schedule Whatsapp Messages
- Can you schedule a text message on Iphone?
- How do you send a delayed text message?
- Can you delay a text message on Iphone?
- Can I send automated text messages?
How to Schedule WhatsApp Messages
We will provide many methods to Schedule Whatsapp Messages for android as well as for IOS Users. Using below methods You only need to select the contact, write the message and select the day and time on which you want the message to be delivered.
1) Schedule Whatsapp Messages in iPhone
This app basically reminds you of the scheduled message via notification which you have to send manually. If you consider the restrictions in iOS, this is a pretty good app in my opinion to schedule messages.
1) install the Scheduled app on the App Store
2) After installing the app, open it and tap Continue on the welcome screen.
3) Next, tap on Enable Notifications and Allow Scheduled to send push notifications. This is an important step and push notifications is a key for this app to work effectively.
4) Now, select Create Message to compose your first scheduled message. You will see the following screen.
5) Tap on To Whom? and allow Scheduled to access your Contacts. Your contact list will open. Select the contact to whom you wish to schedule message.
Similarly, type the message by tapping on Your Personal Message… field.
6) Tap on When? to set date and time for the scheduled message. Actually, the time you set here is the time you will be reminded via notification to send the message.
7) After you are happy with your selections, tap on Schedule at the top right corner or Schedule Message at the bottom.
8) When the time you set above arrives, you will get a push notification reminding you to send the message. Tap on the notification.
9) The Scheduled app will open with that message ready to send. Either tap on Send at the top right or Send With at the bottom.
10) You will get the option to send the message via iMessage/SMS and WhatsApp. If you have Telegram app installed then you will get that too. You can even Call.
2) Schedule Whatsapp Messages in Android using App
With WhatsApp Scheduler you can schedule future messages to anyone at any desired time. You only need to select the contact, write the message and select the day and time on which you want the message to be delivered.
1) you need to download Scheduler for WhatsApp App on your android device.
2) Once installed, open the app it will ask you to enable Accessibility settings to schedule messages. Simply tap on “OK”
3) Now there you need to Tap on the “+”to create a schedule.
4) Now you can “Select Recipient”, “Select Time”, “Select Frequency” and at last enter the message to create a schedule.
5) Now you can “Select Recipient”, “Select Time”, “Select Frequency” and at last enter the message to create a schedule.
6) Once you have created you can see the Scheduled task on the home screen of “Scheduler for WhatsApp”
That’s it! It works without root and by far the easiest way to send messages.
You just need to schedule the greeting message and time to 12:00 and the message will be sent at the same time and there will be no need to wake up at 12:00 or wait for 12’o clock to message a person similarly this will help you a lot to recall something to someone by just scheduling the message.
3) Schedule Whatsapp Messages in Android using SQEDit
SQEDit is a free and easy-to-use scheduling app that lets you schedule SMS, send emails later, schedule posts, schedule whatsapp messages, and set call reminders. This top-rated Android scheduling app acts like your personal virtual assistant.
Effortlessly handle all your communication, in one simple place with SQEDit, the free 5-in-1 Whatsapp scheduler, SMS scheduler, Facebook Post scheduler, Call scheduler, and Email scheduler.
1) download and install SQEDit – Auto Scheduling App on your Android smartphone.
2) Open the app and create an account. You can even sign in with your facebook account.
3) Now in home Page you need to tap on “WhatsApp” to continue.
4) Now you need to grant it the permission to access your contacts. Simply tap on “Allow” to continue.
5) set the message date and time to schedule the WhatsApp message.
6) Once set, you will get a notification like this before few seconds of the scheduled timing. You need to tap on the “Send” button.
7) Now choose the contact to whom you want to send.
So these are some methods to Schedule Whatsapp Messages in iOS and Android. If you are facing any issues in any steps do comment below. Don’t forget to share this cool post and Must leave a comment if you face any problem at any step.