Send auto Reply on WhatsApp : If you have Android Smartphone there are 100% chances of having Whatsapp in your Android Mobile. Whatsapp messenger app is now used by almost 100% users for chatting purpose. You like to do chat, wish your family good morning, good night, birthday wishes and almost Every thing. you can also schedule whatsapp messages for later also.
Nowadays even organizations use it to connect with customers. Sometimes customers have frequently asked questions. Due to lack of man power or time, organizations are unable to answer all the queries in real time. Sending an automated reply to WhatsApp message creates a better impression in customer’s mind. Not just organizations but this could also help individuals. Here’s How to use Whatsapp with A Fake USA Number
So in this post we will post about how to send auto reply on whatsapp. You can now automate your WhatsApp messages.You can set rules to reply automatically when a particular message arrives.In this post, you will read about the WhatsApp autoresponder application. If you have accidentally deleted your whatsapp messages here’s How to recover deleted WhatsApp messages
How to send auto Reply on WhatsApp
To send auto Reply on Whatsapp we will use Whatsreply App. Whatsreply is one of the most amazing app for android smartphones. With very simple interface this one works without root access. This application helps in two ways like auto reply to group and friends.You can also give style to replying text like normal, italic, bold and both with time.
1. Install WhatsReply app from play store.
2. Launch the whatsreply and click on next arrow button.
3. The application will ask for permission to read the notifications
4. Click on grant permission
5. In new screen on the notifications for chat then after click next.
6. On the new screen the WhatsReply notifies that it will clean up whatsapp notifications for a certain conversation every time when it will answer on behalf of you in that conversation. The same happens to group. After reading the notice click on OK button. In next screen make sure that chat auto reply is on.
7. Click on pencil icon and set your own text for reply.
8. Then type text message and click save.
you can write you own message in 180 characters including space. Now set time for reply in group and friends. The Auto-reply WhatsReply will send link in message. However if you want to remove the link the simply uncheck the link including option. Here’s a Trick to Read WhatsApp Messages Without Sender Know
WhatsReply for WhatsApp is a free application that performs automatic reply to the messages received in WhatsApp Messenger, available for Android. WhatsReply is not an official WhatsApp application and has no relationship whatsoever with WhatsApp inc.