How to send any Files from Mobile to Laptop
Step1: Install Airdroid  application on your mobile from Play store.
Step 2: Connect both mobile and laptop to third party WiFi network.
You can connect both Laptop and mobile phone to your home router or to another mobile phone via Hotspot.
Step 3: Start application
You will get two options to transfer hassle free content use FTP.
- 1.Web address (e.g. http://web.android.com)
- 2.FTP remote manager (e.g. http://192.168.0.100:8888
Step 4: Open browser and browse FTP link
FTP link (e.g. http://192.168.0.100:8888
Step 5: Transfer data by drag and drop / search and download.
Note:1. There are many applications on play store but it is the most sophisticated and user friendly application I have ever seen.
2.There are others options available for sharing like call logs, screen shot, links , apps etc
Things you can do with AirDroid from PC/Mac client (www.airdroid.com):
✔ SMS: Send and receive individual or group messages.
✔ Files: Transfer files between Android and computer from any network. Share files and chat with friends.
✔ Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer. ★ Quick reply to mobile messages (WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram and Kik) from desktop clients. More apps will be supported in future releases.
✔ AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (Root required).
Other things you can do with AirDroid Web (http://web.airdroid.com):
– Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
– Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
– Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
– Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
– Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
– Apps: Import and export .apk files.
– Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
– URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
– Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
So use above steps to send any Files from Mobile to Laptop. if you are facing any issues in any step comment below we will help you to send any Files from Mobile to Laptop.