How to set Coloured text based WhatsApp status – According to WhatsApp, the text-based status feature will let users update to their contacts in a more fun, personal way. Just like on Facebook, users will be able to pick a specific font and background colour when sharing their status, and they will also be able to include links. Here is Whatsapp Groups Link Collection (More than 800 Groups)
WhatsApp has announced the coloured text Status for its users. The feature is similar to how it works on Facebook, where users can add a coloured background when uploading a text based status update. Status will now be visible on desktop as well. so below are steps to set Coloured text based WhatsApp status
How to set Coloured text based WhatsApp status
The new feature is available for both Android and iOS users. You can also view Status updates on the instant messaging app for the web.
1. To get started, ensure that you have the latest version of WhatsApp.
2. To post a text-based status, tap on the status icon in the app.
3. The text screen features three options: font, background colour, and emoji.
4. Select According to your Choice and post Whatsapp Status
5. Check from Here latest Whatsapp Status.
6. In order to control who can see your status update, go to privacy settings in the app. You can choose between the following options – “My contacts,” “Contacts except…” and “Only share with…” Here’s How To Hack Friends Whatsapp in your Mobile
When you view someone’s Status update, there is a reply button, so you can comment on any photo, video, or GIF. Once you tap reply, your message will be sent in a WhatsApp chat with a thumbnail of the Status update.
The new feature is similar to Facebook’s which allows you to post a text-based status update with a coloured background.