Are you a fresher and want to learn Agile and Scrum in 2021 and want to find the best Agile and Scrum courses? Then you landed in the right place. The Agile software development approach is robust and very famous in developing communities. As technology progresses rapidly, client expectations are high, and delivery times are short.
Several self-organized and cross-functional teams work together to plan to develop, deliver, and improve agile software development. It is a rather systematic approach with different keywords, including sprint, kanban, backlogs, and user stories. Organizations have adopted agile practices and principles to deal with rapidly evolving IT markets and their increased demands and requirements.
You need to take a proper course to learn Agile and its related concepts and how it functions because there’s a lot of it. Here is the list of three Agile courses that will help you learn agile.
Top 3 Agile and Scrum free courses
Offers Free Online courses for professionals with a detailed understanding of different agile methodologies.
- Agile Scrum Master – This Scrum Master Certification online training offers the best practices for Agile and the complexities of Scrum. This training course helps you deliver goods in operational phases. It strengthens partnerships and creates a scalable process that will have a more negligible effect on project quality, cost, and time. Master the Agile Scrum Project Management methodology and boost the ability to grow and provide customers with quality products. To optimize business value while minimizing potential risks, use this standard approach.
- PMI-ACP Certification – This PMI-ACP course deals with agile methods, tactics, and tools and offers real-life scenarios. It also contains the recently added Agile Practice Guide principles, a reference resource for the PMI-ACP exam. This program is designed with the PMI® Guidelines 2017 that help you pass your PMI-ACP test.
- Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) – Be a Product Owner who can inspire the team and ensure that this PSPO certification course will have a successful project. The PSPO training is planned to help students clear PSPO-1 and PSPO-2 certifications. This training provides future product owners with the opportunity to reduce their products and systems’ costs and benefit their organizations in turn. You can also learn how the scrum mechanics operate and how the product owner is in line with the Scrum approach. It provides the basic skills required to work with Scrum. Their training will open up new job possibilities in many industries for you.
- Agile Certification Training Courses Online – If you’re looking for something beginner-level material in this field or want to increase your skills by taking more advanced programs, then this is the right place. This platform offers you a series of tutorials and training courses covering different subjects, including Scrum, JIRA, Kanban, and more. Tips for taking the Scrum Master exam will boost your confidence to take more complicated lessons and focus on daunting real-world issues at the end of your chosen program.
- Agile PM 202 – Introduction to Agile Project Management – It is another excellent course. It teaches you the idea of agile project management and how it can significantly affect the project management career. Enrolling in this program lets you unravel much uncertainty in project management and create a whole new perspective. Agile and traditional values and methods in project management are seen in a new view.
- Agile Crash Course: Agile Project Management: Agile Delivery – This curriculum is an ideal alternative to get certified Agile. Study the essential principles and tools for managing the Agile Project. You will learn how to apply agile to your job and projects and more about users’ stories, daily stand-up, retrospectives, and Kanban boards. After completion, you will also earn two certificates added to your CV and LinkedIn profile.
- Software Processes and Agile Practices – This course, founded by the University of Alberta, teaches you the various software processes and agile practices. Cover and reinforce the fundamental concepts in this course, such as extreme programming and Scrum. You can also learn about the various models and methods.
- Agile Development Certification by the University of Virginia – Through this course, you can become familiar with agile management processes and concepts. Coordinate all the related methodology elements, including running design sprints, encouraging experimental culture, and team management. The lessons are scheduled in a way that you can emphasize theoretical and realistic principles equally. End the journey with a final real-world project.
- Agile Software Development by the University of Minnesota – This course is the University of Minnesota’s part of the specialization program. It is intended to help you know what agile is, why agile is best suited and much more. It is suitable for persons with sufficient knowledge of the software development process and methodologies for software development. With this program, you can show your ability to engage in agile practice/software development successfully.
Why earn these Agile & Scrum certifications?
Agile is the time needed because demand for agile employees in the IT industry has risen and increases in other engineering fields. This sort of demand triggers the need for Agile certifications.
Agile certification will help you speed up software delivery and increase the predictability of delivery. It lets you slash a project’s total expense. This certification course is also a worldwide recognition and distinguishes you from the crowd.
Organizations worldwide are now seeking experts with expertise and agile credentials, making it a fundamental justification for agile certification. These certifications promise all advantages and help people change jobs or increase their professional experience in the agile sector.
There is planning, development, testing, and more in software development. Any team working on a project is constantly under pressure to deliver the product before the deadline. Today the project deadlines are short, and the workload is immense. To finish the work on time, the teams have chosen an agile development strategy. The above certifications help increase the predictability of delivery and speed up the delivery of software. It also helps to reduce the total project expense. These certification courses also pave the way to global visibility and stand out from the crowd.