How to Track JioPhone Booking Status – The mobile will be shipped in the month of September for pre-ordered customers. So, people those have placed the order for JioPhone can track JioPhone Booking Status from App or Just By Calling in Jio Toll Free Numbers. Despite receiving a confirmation message from the company some are still unsure about the booking status. The people who have booked the handset through online or offline channels are worried about the status of JioPhone pre-booking.
Update -deliveries starts: Reliance Jio Phone deliveries have officially begun, according to the company, which says it is focusing on rural areas first, rather than the urban metros. Reports have claimed over 6 million devices will be delivered within the next 15 days. For now, the pre-bookings have not reopened for Reliance JioPhone and it looks like there is some time before this will start.
the overwhelming demand for JioPhone with over 6 million bookings forced the company to suspend pre-orders for the phone. But those who placed the order successfully were promised to receive their phones on the first day of Navaratri festival on September 21. As it turns out, Reliance Jio Phones won’t be shipping until the festivities are over, as the deliveries of the first batch of the phones have reportedly been delayed until October 1.
How to Track JioPhone Booking Status
You can track the status of JioPhone just by making a call to the following number. Once you make a call to the below help-line number, you need to share some of the vital details regarding the pre-booking. We have provided 3 Steps to Track JioPhone Booking Status. Recently to counter JioPhone here is Itel Vodafone Offer to get effectively free feature phone of Rs 900
Track JioPhone Booking Status using Jio Website
1. First of all, visit this link.
2. Enter required details and ID.
3. Hit the Track button to see results.
4. Within a second, you can see tracking details.
Track JioPhone Booking Status using Jio App
1. Just open My Jio app
2. then wait for a second.
3. Slide left and you will see “Manage Booking”, Click on it.
4. That’s it; You can easily track Jio mobile booking order status.
Track JioPhone Booking Status using SMS
1. After Booking you have Received Message Like Below
2. The message says ‘Congratulations. Prebooking of India Ka Smartphone JioPhone is successful. Payment of Rs 500 has been received. Transaction Id: XXXXXXXXXXXX Voucher Details: Mobile Number: 0000000000 and the count of Voucher.’
3. You can also Find Jio store code near your area from which you have completed the pre-booking process.
4. Within the same message, you can also read ‘On the availability of JioPhone. you will receive an SMS with store details.
5. To know the status of your voucher, please call 18008908900.
6. You must make the call through the mobile number that you have submitted to the company at the time of JioPhone pre booking.
- Once you are done with pre booking of jio phone you will receive a voucher
- You can use this voucher to Buy jio phone from offline jio store.
- But to track jio phone order you can call 18008908900
- You must call from the pre registered mobile number
- They will track jio phone order from mobile number
What is Jio Voucher..?
You will get one voucher which is a not visible at this moment but you can use that to check jio phone status. Once you have done pre booking then you can find can call jio customer care to know the status of voucher. Don’t share this voucher with anyone, this voucher is worth 500 Rs and it is your ticket to get Jio phone. Without the voucher, you can check jio phone status from the registered mobile number.
So these are the 3 Methods to Track JioPhone Booking Status. If you have booked Jiophone so use these methods to check status of your JioPhone. Those who book in offline should bring Aadhar card while booking and at the time of delivery also. Only one phone for one aadhar card.