Transfer Ola Money : Ola Money wallet is here with all new user experience and one tap access to all your daily needs. Ola Money can be recharged via Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking.
Ola Money Can be Transferred to bank Like previously we have posted how you can Transfer Freecharge cashback to Bank and Mobikwik Cashback to Bank. Transfer ola money to Bank account instantly at 0% Charges, Ola Money cash to Bank account. Ola money has come up with Awesome feature i.e “Ola Money to Bank account” where you can transfer your all money to your Bank account, they are using popular method i.e IMPS which transferred money instantly into Bank account.
How to Transfer Ola Money to Bank Account
2) Install & Open the Ola Money App.
3) Login/Sign up.
4) On HomePage Scroll down and check “Transfer to Bank” option.
5) Click on it and Enter Bank account number, IFSC code, Name, amount and Submit it.
6) A Pop-up will appear on your screen to confirm the details >> Click on Submit.
7) They send you an confirmation OTP to your number.
8) Enter OTP and Done !!
8) Ola Money get Transferred to your Bank account instantly using IMPS Method.
Details on Transfer ola Money to bank
1) Money is transferable to Bank account at 0% charge using IMPS.
2) Minimum Transfer is Rs 100 and Maximum is Rs 500.
3) Cashback money is also transferable.
Ola Money App Details
Send money to your loved ones anytime, anywhere with a tap
Easy mobile recharges and postpaid bill payments
Pay Electricity and Gas bills
Recharge your DTH and Data Cards
Recharge you Mumbai Metro card in one go
Safest and fastest wallet: you will be done with all transactions in just one click
Use saved cards to make even faster recharges and postpaid bill payments
Check your transaction history and remember where you spent your Ola Money