Komparify Loot:- Komarify is the website who sells Various Vouchers, Recharge and bill payments etc. Komparify association with Amazon has come again with an awesome offer where Get Flat 50% Cashback on Transaction via Amazon pay balance. Max Cashback is Rs 50.
Note-The Offer is valid from 20th September 2017 to 25th September 2017 & Amazon pay option is not available for Amazon and Flipkart vouchers”
How To Avail 50% Cashback Max Rs.50 On Transaction through “Amazon Pay”
2) Do Login/ signup At Komparify Website.
3) Now Initiate Recharge / DTH/ Gift voucher of Amazon /Flipkart etc.
4) Choose Rs 100 as Recharge / DTH amount to get Max Benifits (You can choose Mobile / DTH recharge at 50% Cashback).
5) Proceed for payment & Choose Payment mode as “Amazon Pay“ To Get Flat 50% Cashback.
6) Now Make payment. & You Will Get 50% Casbback Instantly!!
Terms & Conditions Of Komparify Offer:-
1) This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by Cheeni Labs Private Limited. (“Merchant”) and Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by Cheeni Labs Private Limited. (“Merchant”).”
2) The Offer is valid from 20th September, 2017 to 25th September, 2017 both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
2) Under this Offer, cashback of 50% upto INR 50, once per user on Komparify during the duration, will be provided to each customer who:
(a) completes a transaction on the website of the Merchant at Komparify or its corresponding mobile application / mobile site (collectively “Website”); and
(b) pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the Website (Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).
3) Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810
4) These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
5) Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.
6) This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion made available by Amazon on the Website.
7) This Offer can only be availed once by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay Balance will only be provided for the first Qualifying Transaction (and not for any subsequent transactions) made by the customer during the Offer Period.
8) Amazon reserves the absolute right, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
9) This Offer is valid for Indian residents only.
10) The Amazon Pay Balance will be sent to the registered email ID of the customer making the Qualifying Transaction within 72 hours of such Transaction.
11) Amazon Gift Cards will expire one year from the date of issuance by QwikCilver. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
12) Amazon Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law.