What is BitCoin Address – A bitcoin address is a unique number that “stores” the bitcoins. Bitcoin addresses are used to send and receive bitcoins just like e-mail addresses are used to send and receive emails. Below is all details of What is BitCoin Address and how to get Bitcoin address for Free. Here’s how to Earn Free Bitcoins From Apps
What is BitCoin Address
A Bitcoin wallet address is similar to a bank account number. It’s a unique 26-35 digit combination of letters and numbers and it looks something like this: 1ExAmpLe0FaBiTco1NADr3sSV5tsGaMF6hd.
This post on Bitcoin Address also contains below topic
- How do you get a Bitcoin address?
- How do I know my Bitcoin address?
- What is your Bitcoin wallet address?
- What is the meaning of Bitcoin address?
You can share your Bitcoin wallet address with others. With this, they will be able to send you Bitcoin.
Your Bitcoin wallet address can also be represented as a QR code. If somebody wishes to send your Bitcoin, they can scan the code using their Bitcoin wallet and send Bitcoin to your wallet:
What is BitCoin Address in Simplest Way
Below Picture Defines what is Bitcoin Address in the Simplest Way. Hope you got now what is Bitcoin address. Here’s How to Invest in Bitcoin in India Full Details
What is BitCoin Wallet
A Bitcoin wallet is a program to send and receive Bitcoins, store Bitcoins and monitor Bitcoin balances. Just like you need an email program like Outlook or Gmail to manage your emails, you need a Bitcoin wallet to manage your Bitcoins.
A “wallet” is basically the Bitcoin equivalent of a bank account. It allows you to receive bitcoins, store them, and then send them to others. There are two main types of wallets. A software wallet is one that you install on your own computer or mobile device. You are in complete control over the security of your coins, but they can sometimes be tricky to install and maintain. A web wallet or hosted wallet is one that is hosted by a third party. They are often much easier to use, but you have to trust the provider to maintain high levels of security to protect your coins. There are four main wallets that we recommend for beginners.
What is BitCoin Address and bitcoin wallet?
bitcoin address is just like your account number where the payment comes or we can say a unique ID. And a wallet is the Account that you have like bank account where the money comes. So you have a bitcoin wallet that stores bitcoins against your bitcoin addresses.
Sites to get Bitcoin Address For Free
Below are some sites to get bitcoin address for Free. Just Sign up using given link to get your Bitcoin Address.
1. Get Bitcoin Address From Zebpay App
Zebpay is one of India’s leading platforms to buy & sell bitcoins. They are a mobile-first company. That means they only have a mobile app available to buy and sell bitcoins. You can use Zebpay Referral code to get Free Bitcoins.
- Open App and enter your Details and Verify
- In your app, go to settings > free bitcoins
4. Enter Zebpay Referral Code as REF88922778 to Get Rs 100 for Free
4. Go to Verification menu , upload PAN Card and Bank Details
- After varification approval , press + Sign on front screen , click Accounts and then Deposit, enter deposit amount and transfer the fund the Zebpay account mentioned in the order details
- Now go to send/receive bitcoin > receive bitcoin. At the bottom, you will find the option to create and save new address.
- Now use this address to send and receive Bitcoins.
2. Get Bitcoin Address From Coin Base
Coinbase is a digital currency wallet and platform where merchants and consumers can transact with new digital currencies like bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin.
- Sign up with Coinbase here: https://www.coinbase.com/singup
- Go to the Addresses Section here: https://www.coinbase.com/addresses
- Click ‘Create New Address’
- Any address you create here will remain associated with your Coinbase account forever. You can generate as many addresses as you like.
- Click the “Details” button next to any address to display the corresponding QR code.
3. Get Bitcoin Address From Unocoin
Unocoin is another app and site to get Free Bitcoins and Bitcoin Address. You can use Unocoin Referral code to get Free Rs 200 Bitcoin on Signup. Follow Below Steps to get Bitcoin Address from Unocoin App.
1.) Download Unocoin App
For Desktop Users: Click here and Apply the Coupon.
2.) Enter your Email, Password and Enter Unocoin Referral Code as U370639
3.) Enter Unocoin Coupon Code : FBA200 / TTA200 / UNO200 / FBE200 / TTC200
4.) Complete the Registration Process by Verifying your Email Address.
5.) Now Verify your Unocoin Accounts by Submitting your details such as:
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Photo Copy of Yourself
6) After Verification you will get Rs 200 In your Unocoin. It will get up to 2 Days to verify your Account.
7) After Verification only you will get Rs 200 and Your Refer Code.
8) to Get your Bitcoin Address go to BTC wallet and you will Find Bitcoin Address From There.
4. Get Bitcoin Address From Bittrex
Bittrex is a US-based Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange based in Las Vegas, NV. you can store your bitcoins here.best for store and withdraw bitcoins.for create wallet in bittrex go to bittrex.com. and signup.
- go to bittrex.com. and signup
- Make your Account in Bittrex and Verify your Details.
- It is necessary to activate your Bittrex account. The email will contain an activation link and you have to click that to confirm your email id.
- Once you are login, you should click on wallet menu on the top menu bar.
- you will see different Cryptocurrencies there. Select BTC [First Option] From there.
- Okay, now click on the “+” sign beside Bitcoin currency. You will be taken to the unique address generator page. See image below.
- Now, click the “New Address” button to generate your unique address. This is unique address assigned to you and it will never change.
- This is your Bitcoin Address.
Hope now you know What is BitCoin Address and how to get Free Bitcoin Address from different sites and App for Free. You can use these address to send and received Bitcoins.