WhatsApp Business App : The app for businesses with verified accounts on WhatsApp is now available, though for now it only works for users who get an invite in advance. We have Provided Details on How to Make Account on Whatsapp Business App. WhatsApp Business app has been released on Android and is geared towards small and medium enterprises, and helping them connect with their customers.
WhatsApp for Business is now available in India and will launch for the rest of the world later, which would most likely include India given that this is the biggest market for the app. Currently, WhatsApp’s Business app has been rolled out in Indonesia, Italy, Mexico, the UK and the US.
WhatsApp Business App : How To Make Account
Whatsapp Launched New Business App to handle Your business Clients. Finally Whatsapp has Started Sending Invite For Its Beta Whatsapp For Business. The WhatsApp Business app has been unveiled and is now making the rounds on the Internet. This tool lets businesses manage their verified accounts and the info they provide to customers that communicate with them over WhatsApp.
How To Install Whatsapp Business App:
2) Open App and Register using your Business Number. If you have separate business and personal phone numbers, you can have both WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger installed on the same phone, and register them with different numbers.
3) Note – If you already have Whatsapp with that number then you will get message if you want to make that Number for whatsapp Business App
4) Verify your Number and Set your Business Name. You Business Name can’t be change Later.
5) You can Also Set Auto Reply using Whatsapp Business App.
Video Tutorial on Whatsapp Business App
Do Subscribe Tricks By STG Youtube Channel for More Tricks and Tips Video
WhatsApp Business includes:
• BUSINESS PROFILE: Create a profile for your business to help your customers find valuable information — like your website, location, or contact information.
• BUSINESS MESSAGING TOOLS: Be more responsive to your customers by using Away messages to indicate that you’re away.
• LANDLINE/FIXED NUMBER SUPPORT: You can use WhatsApp Business with a landline (or fixed) phone number and your customers can message you on that number. During verification, select the “Call me” option to receive the code over a phone call.
• RUN BOTH WHATSAPP MESSENGER AND WHATSAPP BUSINESS: You can use both WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger on the same phone, but each app must have its own unique phone number and Whatsapp Group Names
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can more efficiently respond to your customers right from your computer’s browser.
WhatsApp Business is built on top of WhatsApp Messenger and includes all the features that you rely on, such as the ability to send multimedia, free calls*, free international messaging*, group chat, offline messages, and much more.
Interesting Features Of WhatsApp Business App:
How to Use And Manage your Personal / Business Accounts:
If You Have Only Single Phone Then Simply Migrate your old Number to New Business account.
Or If you Wants to Use both Personal & business From One Phone then Register a different mobile number for WhatsApp Business. Download both WhatsApp Business and your personal WhatsApp on the same phone, but the two accounts will have different numbers.
WhatsApp Business app plans to make it simpler for smaller businesses to connect with the customers. Some features of the WhatsApp Business App will be as follows. First is Business Profiles, which can help customers with useful information such as a business description, email or store addresses, and website. So an SMB will be able to create their profile, which will be highlighted to regular users on WhatsApp.
WhatsApp Business app, which had been talked about for some time now, is finally official. Released on Android, the app is aimed at helping small enterprises connect better with their customers.
However, WhatsApp for Business is not yet available in India and will launch for the rest of the world later, which would most likely include India given that this is the biggest market for the app. Currently, WhatsApp’s Business app has been rolled out in Indonesia, Italy, Mexico, the UK and the US.