Xiaomi security cameras launched in India prices start at Rs 2990. Xiaomi-backed startup has started selling its action and security cameras in India, though the selection is small rather than a full range. The prices start from Rs 2,990 and go up to Rs 17,990.
Xiaomi security cameras launched in India
Xiaomi-backed Yi Technologies is known for its budget-friendly action and digital cameras that can challenge the likes of GoPro. Having already established a base in China, the US and Europe, the company has now made its way to the Indian market.
- The Yi 4K Action Camera is priced at Rs. 17,990
- The Yi Home IP Camera is priced at Rs. 2,990
- The action cameras look to take on the likes of GoPro
Yi Technologies has launched two of its action cameras in the country, the Yi Action Camera and Yi 4K Action Camera, both of which are available on Amazon for Rs. 6,990 and Rs. 17,990, respectively. It has also launched two security cameras, Yi Home IP Camera and Yi Dome IP Camera, priced at Rs. 2,990 and Rs. 4,990, respectively.
Yi 4K Action Camera, on the other hand, is a top-end model. As the name suggests, the action camera will be able to record 4K videos. It features a 2.19-inch display ( 640 x 360), Sony IMX377 image sensor, Amarelle A9SE75 chipset, and a 1400mAh battery. The camera also supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0. Yi 4K Action Camera will set you back by Rs 17,990, and can be purchased in two colour options: Night Black and Pearl White.
The company also introduced two security cameras in India, Yi Home IP Camera and Yi Dome Camera. The cheapest among the two is the Yi Home IP Camera, which is priced at Rs 2,990. It features a 1-megapixel CMOS sensor with a 111-degree wide-angle lens, advanced night vision, motion detection, and a microphone.
Yi Dome Camera, which is priced at Rs 4,490, can rotate to get a full 360 degree view of the room. It also has a built-in motion tracking feature. Plus, it is capable to record a footage in 720p.
Features of YI 4K Sports and Action Video Camera (Night Black)
- Records 4K/30fps (60mbps), 1080p/120fps, 720p/240fps video and 12MP photos using a 155° wide-angle lens with F28 aperture
- Built-in 2.19″ LCD touchscreen with 640 x 360 high resolution for easy previewing and shooting, designed with Gorilla Glass Retina to resist scratches and daily impact
- World’s leading technologies: Amarelle A9SE75 Chip, Sony IMX377 Image Sensor, 7 layers of glass lenses and Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) to guarantee ultra-clear and stable 4K video resolution and 12M pixel photos even in low light conditions
- Rechargeable 1400mAh high capacity 4.4V lithium-ion battery records up to 120 minutes of 4K/30fps video with a single charge. High performing cooling system prevents YI 4K Action Camera of overheating and enables stable video recording. Built-in Bluetooth and high speed 5GHz/2.4GHz Wi-Fi support for wireless remote control and the YI Action App for instant photo and video editing
- Highly recommend to use the micro SD cards in the recommended list for the best compatibility and the best 4K recording performance. Please find the full list in the photo gallery.
- Warranty:1 Year
How to Buy YI 4K Sports and Action Video Camera
2. Add Product to cart
3. Login/Signup to your Account
4. Pay by any suitable method
Shanghai-based Yi Technology, founded in 2013, is expanding into drone market as well. Last year, it launched the Yi Erida – the company’s newest drone model. The drone has a 75 mph carbon fiber tricopter with a 4K camera. Xiaomi security cameras launched in India may got success like Redmi Android Smartphones.