Youtube Go App: With a new app from Google called YouTube Go, Google has finally added this great capability. YouTube Go, a new app designed to broaden the accessibility of the behemoth video-sharing service.
YouTube Go is a new app for offline viewing and sharing
YouTube Go allows users to save videos for offline viewing, giving options over quality and file size so it’s clear how much data a download will use. The app also allows for local sharing with nearby users without using any data. ndian users can sign up now to test YouTube Go, but there’s no word on when the app will formally launch in the country or elsewhere.
In addition to offline viewing capabilities, YouTube Go will support other data-friendly features such as video quality controls, previews and even a new sharing feature that will let users transfer videos directly from one phone to another without the need for a cellular data connection.
Here Are The Interesting Features Of Youtube Go App:
🔹 Control Your Data!
– Choose to download or watch
– Preview videos before you download or watch
– Choose how many MBs you use on videos
🔹 Download Videos! ⬇️
– Download videos to your phone or SD card
– Play them without buffering
– Watch them anytime, anywhere – even with slow or no internet connection
– Watch downloaded videos many times with no extra data cost
🔹 Super Fast! Less Phone Hang! 🚀
– No more worrying about phone hanging
– Made to work with less storage and slow speeds
– Works on older Android versions back to Jellybean (Android 4.1)
YouTube Go – Maximize your fun without eating up your data!